☀️Summer of Funds: Budgeting App Games 💰🥇- Try apps, get stickers or $!

Same! :joy:

1 Like

Umm…so…I didn’t post the form. I thought I did but I didn’t. I was a VERY BAD organizer.

I ALSO HAVE 50 REALLY CUTE cat budgeting stickers waiting to be mailed out to people who participated but I um…haven’t finished the form.

BUT I still want to do this. Is it too late? Did we all forget?

I want to hear your thoughts and i’d love to get this blog post written up (and a livestream reviewing this) ahead of budgetober?

3 Likes

I’m still game!

1 Like

Still willing to fill out form…I use mint pretty regularly so the specific time doesn’t matter much to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t forget entirely but did forget about the due date. It seems you get a lot less use of a bank account when you are doing minimal low-paid freelancing. And I never managed to get a direct deposit big enough for the sign up bonus.

4 Likes

I’d do it

I’m still wiggling around in Zeta. Not sure I have any final thoughts/feelings but I can share what I think as of today!

1 Like

I stopped using Fortune City but I can probably remember a few things I liked/didn’t like about it to put in the form!

Also, like, I need the sticker. Obviously.

2 Likes

I’m still using mint and can still complain endlessly about it.

4 Likes

I’m going to DM people as well, but here is the form. Hopefully it isn’t too much! I’m excited to do the write up and collate these.

4 Likes

Hi!

Trying to review chime but don’t see it in the list. Please let me know if I’m blind?

Reload! It’s there now!

1 Like

I’m going to be revealing all your BRILLIANT and HELPFUL insights this Sunday on the livestream, and hopefully writing up a blog post to go along with it. So please turn in your form if you haven’t yet! I’m loving reading your thoughts. :love_letter:

4 Likes

Thank you for this nudge! Just filled mine out.

1 Like

Review of YNAB: credit cards are considering but you can hack around that by making them a “savings” or check account. Everything else, very useful.

3 Likes