Share your pets!

16 Likes

Were you planning to use those computers?

15 Likes

The rare North American Floof Weasel in its natural habitat

15 Likes

15 Likes

WFH helpers.

17 Likes

16 Likes

I read that as “WTF, helpers???” Lol

4 Likes

lol fair.

Marbles (is that her name now? I know you aren’t calling her Maeby anymore really) looks so calm and not slightly crazed like she normally does!

4 Likes

hello? are we going camping? I have my camp hat?

17 Likes

Soooooo cute

She’s made a LOT of progress. I can cut her hair, bathe her, handle her, etc. now. :heart_hands:
She’s still very silly though, don’t worry.

I still can’t cut her nails but then again 3 vet techs + gabapentin barely can either.

10 Likes

Have you/ they tried a nail grinder?

Can you brush her teeth?

Yes. I get bit. She does wear a muzzle when at the vet, which helps. We’ve done some light muzzle training at home and hoping to get her comfy enough to let me try again sometime soon. She has some other health stuff going on right now so it’s taken a backseat priority.

Not even a little bit. She had a full dental done last year though & the vet recommended a few specific chews for her dental health. That’s the best we can do at this time. She would injure both me and herself if I tried to brush her teeth.

6 Likes

Same - my dogs were much smaller, but the teeth are still sharp. Girl dog would have bitten me. His Lordship would just keep pulling his head away.

I got the nail grinder after Girl dog has passed away, and His Lordship was way more laid back and compliant - he just didn’t care.

I did try to work up to nail trims by just casually handling their feet, holding a toenail, etc. but mostly it was that His Lordship didn’t give a shit. The nice thing about the grinder is that there’s very little chance of breaching the quick. And you can do a bit at a time.

1 Like

16 Likes

GO TEAM!

2 Likes

How do you stand it? They’re so fluffy.

2 Likes

I have company in the hammock today.

20 Likes

Such majestic whiskers!

1 Like