Share your pets!

Another duck family. There have been at least 4, but I don’t always get a chance to get pictures. For this one, I happened to be outside walking around, and was able to get the closest yet. Not close…they were wary. But not terrified.

There were two drake’s nearby as well. Wonder if one is the father? Or maybe both are father’s? I don’t know how mallards arrange their families, but they frequently are in the 2-drake-1-hen grouping.

9 Likes

16 Likes

I met Gordie on my walk today. I gave him my address if he ever wants to come over or run away.

19 Likes

Aw, such a handsome fellow.

1 Like

15 Likes

He’s so confused

17 Likes

The stick vacuum isn’t nearly as scary as our old vacuum.

14 Likes

Strike a pose

3 Likes

Mr. Kitty has wedged his head into the space between my arm and the couch.

The left arm is his favorite arm. Bonus if he can immobilize both arms. Not today, Satan, ahem Kitty.

17 Likes

Mr Kitty lovesssss youuuu :heart:

2 Likes

My favorite stuffed animal as a child was a grey and white cat my Dad won out of those little claw machines when I was two. I named him Mr Kitty.

9 Likes

Cute! I had a toy bear with a squeak bladder in his tummy. His name was Squeaker. lol

Mr. Kitty is just his internet handle, to protect his privacy :wink:

5 Likes

My friend has a cat called Ms. Kitty. I think she, too, has another name, but the important thing is the Ms., because “it’s nobody else’s business whether there is a Mr. Kitty.”

7 Likes

Or another Ms Kitty :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

My cat also loves to lay on my arm.

4 Likes

Your friend has a good point!

1 Like

The lap of a human who really really needs to get up and go pee.
The face of a cat who will be delaying this for a few additional minutes.

19 Likes

That is one content kitty

2 Likes

15 Likes

He’s on my lap (again). Between my arm and his, he is very effectively blocking out the light.

14 Likes