Share your pets!

No, I gave up trying to use it with his antics and put that on for him. But he kept messing it up for himself!

4 Likes

The lighting isn’t great but someone is being an excellent foot warmer.

13 Likes

Just look at this angel! (He’s actually frequently a menace, but somehow still an angel.)

20 Likes

Sorting through photos and came across these glorious ones of a pup at my Airbnb on a recent trip:

18 Likes

That’s not a pup, that’s a cloud!

3 Likes

Helping with the scrap pile

19 Likes

Such a good helper!

1 Like

Santa brought babies. You may look but not touch the babies, they are hers.

20 Likes

I envy his ability to get a nap.

20 Likes

She’s so exhausted.

18 Likes

Cat was acting bored, so I told my husband he could either play with him or let him watch a squirrel video on youtube
Isn’t this the cutest you have seen today

Excellent squirrel content by the way :grinning:

Now he’s back to naps

17 Likes

Sitting on his butt like a hooman.

19 Likes

20 Likes

Kitty next to my ear complaining about the terrible abuse he suffered while I was away…the door to the guest room got shut, so he only had one bed (and a couch/futon/2 nest chairs/a heated pod/several other random spots) to nap on.

19 Likes

It’s a miracle he survived!

We have had our dogs bitch us out for being away before (we could almost always take them along, so it was a once in a lifetime event for each of them). It’s funny that they come and complain.

6 Likes

Happy New Year from Sadie! Starting this one just like all of the others. :rofl:

18 Likes

Rolo tried to convince me no one had fed him breakfast, despite evidence to the contrary in the bowl.

Then Dipper came in to back up Rolo’s claim.

Such con artists. Inept, adorable con artists.

24 Likes

Good thing they’re cute.

3 Likes

rolo in the background searching desperately for this mythical breakfast

3 Likes

Maybe it fell behind? :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like