Share your pets!

Brave pupper upon his return from a very cold walk.

20 Likes

Percy was trying to get under her blankets and she neeeever does that, usually when I put a blanket in her it’s off five minutes later. So I have her my heating pad and tucked her in properly.

23 Likes

I left the room so she had to leave the room, when we came back I tucked her in again and she wiggled a bit to be even more cozy and now there’s a snoring corn dog on my floor.

23 Likes

This little saga is tremendously heartwarming, thank you for sharing. Cozy Cozy Cozy.

5 Likes

My nudist exhibitionist insisted on sleeping in the window in these crazy low temps.

Today he’s not impressed that I took his rope bridge to the window down so he’ll sleep in his house, so he’s making sure I know he does Not want to use the 2 cage heaters at his sleeping perch, and does Not want to sit under his UV lamp, and instead is staring into the top of the lamp and growling then looking at me to make sure I notice

Meanwhile New Pup is so far under the blankets, the visiting Great Dane can’t find her :rofl:

And this guy just learned to say “Good Boy!” which he’s done non stop since 6am every time he’s proud of himself, like after using a stick to sweep his sleeping platform (yay!), or stepping up for my visitor (yay!) or bringing a toy to me (yay!), or pretend ding to bite me on the ear… Uh, no no, not good boy :joy:

22 Likes

Tell me you have food in bed without telling me you have food in bed

19 Likes

Cat’s opinion of current temperatures per cat sitter–lasers on high, and not coming out of the pod.

21 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :joy:

3 Likes

I love those pods!

4 Likes

Best early Christmas present from my brother’s girlfriend : a Louie mug :face_holding_back_tears:

Wife’s hand not mine, so no I can not explain what’s on tv.

23 Likes

She’s helping me put Christmas things away.

19 Likes

19 Likes

22 Likes

I had to move his spot to make space for Christmas. He is Quite Disgruntled. On top of moving his spot? I am washing his pillow. Oh the humanity.


29 Likes

Brb getting the phone so he can call PETA

12 Likes

Maggie demonstrates her best oblique crunch form

23 Likes

22 Likes

Kitty has a very fancy hat.

5 Likes

That’s what my husband said!

2 Likes

15 Likes