Share your pets!

So that’s why it was so friendly! If that’s the case he definitely got distracted by ear skritches though and had no follow through as I walked away.

3 Likes

19 Likes

Really, kittens?

The babies are six months old now!

This one is still a cuddly baby.

And this one still like to sleep on our heads.

21 Likes

Mine drank out of the toilet yesterday because a family member left the seat up. I always have it closed.

Your kittens are perfect. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I’m trapped.

14 Likes

Plz enjoy your new life living on the sofa

4 Likes

She’s got to get up sometime… I’ll just wait I guess.

3 Likes

Husband let the dogs into the kitchen and did not accompany them. I’d done meal prep for the week (giant pot of spaghetti and meatballs) and it was still cooling on the floor because concrete floor=heat sink. The lid was on, but it’s just a silicone cover. You see where this is going.

Miraculously, we seem to have lost one meatball and a few noodles. Most of the surface was protected by the silicone, which they pushed into the pot (instantpot). And the whole thing had gotten pretty solidified. So I dug out about an inch around the area of the hole and dumped that bit, and saved the unmolested spaghetti for the humans. We should still get three meals out of it (instead of four), which isn’t so bad.

15 Likes

Purring undeterred by my goopy allergy eyes

17 Likes

I love how she’s always like “paws IN things”.

3 Likes

Help I’m trapped

18 Likes

You don’t really want help.

10 Likes

Lucky.

1 Like

Work dog! This is Percy and he’s very good.

18 Likes

Exercise is v important.

17 Likes

I continue to admire his commitment to sunbeams.

3 Likes

Percy is eleven years old today. She got a new cushy bed, a dinosaur toy, and several flavors of treats. She also got serenaded with happy birthday.

(Hopefully this makes up for the indignity of going to the vet earlier).

22 Likes

Happy Birthday beautiful girl! :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

3 Likes

Happy birthday Percy! :birthday:

2 Likes

I don’t generally have anything to contribute here, but this beauty was quite sure they wanted to sit on the subway seat beside me and rest on my legs

20 Likes