Share your pets!

Yard time!

10 Likes

15 Likes

Camping! Dog!

3 Likes

This thread is the reason I finally logged in to OMD on my phone. Now let’s see if the picture works. (Don’t let her grey hairs fool you, she’s only eight.)

16 Likes

I’m not an outdoorsy person but I want to be on that tree-canopied path with your cute doggo as company!

4 Likes

He had soooooo much fun! It worked out even better than I expected given he’s 18 and hasn’t camped in a few years. That trail is one of my favourite stretches to ride :slight_smile:

@meerkat your dog is adorable!

6 Likes

On the other side of my pet spectrum I just spent 20 minutes looking for my cat who would meow sadly then stop when I called him.

He’s still sitting in there with the door wide open, very forlorn 🤦

19 Likes

We borrowed a puppy this weekend to see how Luigi would do with one. Discovered that as cute as this little guy was, we are not puppy people. We are older dog who already knows how to go potty outside and sleep through the night people.
Puppy induced sleep deprivation is real, y’all.

17 Likes

BUT LOOK AT HIM.

7 Likes

Adorable! And I wish more people would do puppy care before getting a puppy. The Puppy Blues are real yo.

3 Likes

He was so cute and snuggly, but see that adorable little pot belly?
Full of worms.
Enjoy another picture of the little guy.

12 Likes

SO CUTE I MUST PET THAT BELLY

… oh. Poor baby. I hope the medication isn’t too hard on him.

We got our pup when she was (guestimated) seven months old, so she just needed a little potty training and reassurance for her separation anxiety (our bed is too tall for her to safely be in so we took turns on the couch for a while - foreshadowing for the newborn human days). That’s about as puppy-ish as I ever want to deal with.

4 Likes

My pupp has a growing obsession with chin scratches. Why did she just now figure this out :laughing:

17 Likes

Hard at work on a conference call.

17 Likes

Hello all! Using my first post on the forum to show off my fat boy: Otis! (If you have the OMD book, he’s got the honor of being featured as the Kitty with the Umbrella buying insurance!)

28 Likes

Welcome to you and Otis!

O :heart_eyes: M :heart_eyes: G… hi Otis!! Wowza he’s cute!!
Welcome y’all!

1 Like

Oh, Flower.

17 Likes

I would rub that belly all day long :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Omg is Otis the cutest ever or what. So glad to have you here!

3 Likes