Share your board games!

The physical shelf, or the collection? :joy:

We finished Pandemic Legacy Season 1 recently-- it took 1.5 years. We just started Season 2 and finished January. Weā€™re in a rush to make some progress because our friends are having a baby this December!

Thereā€™s a lot that I actually like more in Season 2, that seems more realistic and uncontrived. Letā€™s see how I feel as the game progresses!

3 Likes

My husband just picked up a copy of Dead of Winter for $20 from someone who said that heā€™s more into drinking games than board games. We havenā€™t played it yet but my husband was so excited about it that he wanted me to share it here.

4 Likes

A two player game we have is the Lord of the Rings card game. We arenā€™t super into board games, so had to watch YouTube videos on how to play it since it is pretty complex. Thank goodness for those because we wouldā€™ve been unable to play it!

Ooh yeah thatā€™s a fun one! I mean, if you think zombies are fun.

1 Like

My husband has bought four new to us board games this month from Facebook Marketplace. So far we havenā€™t played any because weā€™ve been busy with house projects. Weā€™re hoping to try at least one this weekend.

4 Likes

I see Pandemic Legacy Season 2!!

3 Likes

Updated shelf photo!

2 Likes

We have some friends who enjoy playing board games with us but donā€™t have many of their own. My husband found a new copy of Forbidden Island on Facebook Marketplace for $10, so weā€™re going to give it to our friends. So I guess technically itā€™s not ours but we see them a lot so Iā€™m sure weā€™ll get some good use out of it too!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s one of my favorites for non-gaming groups.

Played Terraforming Mars against Greyman tonight. We tied on Victory points. The tiebreaker was money, and Greyman won by ONE. CREDIT. ONE!!!

2 Likes

Trying to learn how to play Root. Biscuit decided to play with house rules.

3 Likes

Soā€¦ howā€™s Terraforming Mars?!

We love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Weā€™ve only played it once so far but I really enjoyed it! I want to play it again soon because I unintentionally cheated by using a bonus that was supposed to be only for Space Event cards when I played a regular Space card. It probably wouldnā€™t have affected the outcome but I won and the victory feels hollow because of the bonus I wasnā€™t supposed to get.

I think I made my husband a bit nervous I wouldnā€™t like it because when we went over the rules I said something to the effect of ā€œOh, so itā€™s just capitalism on Mars?ā€ We havenā€™t gotten a chance to play Root yet (went over some of the rules but no time to play right now), and now heā€™s concerned Iā€™ll dislike the Otter faction because capitalism :rofl:

1 Like