I’m really excited for next month to roll around. Feel free to vote on more than one book! Between the parentheses is my estimate of each book’s length.
- Against the Grain by Phil M. Williams (300)
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (300)
- Bronze Dragon by Eileen Mueller (100)
- Economic Policy by Ludwig von Mises (100)
- I’m Thinking of Ending Things by Iain Reid (200)
- Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie (250)
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (200)
- The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie (200)
- The Prince by Niccolò Machiavelli (100)
- Vanished by Clara Lewis (100)
The poll is closed! We have a tie between Murder on the Orient Express and The Prince. Since the former is under copyright, let’s read The Prince. Easiest decision of my life!
You can download the book by clicking on the following link: The Prince
Or you can read it online, here: The Prince, by Nicolo Machiavelli - Project Gutenberg