Random Questions

I noted on the Target website that the shirt is marketed as good for St. Patrick’s Day, so maybe that’s the only reason for the “lucky.”

3 Likes

Obsessed with McMaster-Carr :joy:. Only place I can reliably get next day deliveries at work. (Ordering stuff on Amazon is complicated for many reasons).

Except when people using McMaster-Carr inappropriately causes tons and tons of work. :rage:

3 Likes

The Target Credit Card! Yay or Nay?

3 Likes

Target DEBIT card. You still get 5% off, and it pulls straight from your bank account. No extra credit card to worry about.

3 Likes

Is there an app to act as a shared grocey pricelist across a small region where people can do a crowdsourced continuous update thing?

3 Likes

I vote the opposite! Credit card so if they have another data breach it’s easier to recover money and also more unused credit line equals higher credit rating!

10 Likes

I too want to know about this! I know there are personal pricebook apps but I would love a shared one???

2 Likes

I have like 12 or 15 lines of credit, haha, so I didn’t think about that part, but good call.

2 Likes

Omg invent this.

4 Likes

Like GasBuddy but for food!

3 Likes

Yes! Target credit card all the way - automatic 5% off.

3 Likes

Credit card yes, no way I’d do a debit card unless it was linked to a bank account with a very low balance and set to reject overdraft…if fraud occurs on a credit card it’s a fairly easy fix and you’re not out any money while disputing, with a debit card once the money is gone it’s actually gone and banks can take their time fixing the problem.

5 Likes

Cat parents/guardians/lovers! If I’m making small talk with someone who has cats, what are nice questions to ask? I’ve never lived with cats so I never know the good questions to ask.

8 Likes

Ask what things the cat does that the owner enjoys/finds cute. You will not need to talk for at least 5 minutes.

11 Likes

“Tell me about your cats!” that’s all you need….

11 Likes

Ask to see photos :joy_cat:

5 Likes

Here are some softballs, in case you’re not dealing with a super chatty person:

• How did you pick their names?
  • What are their favorite toys?
  • Do they have any silly habits?
  • Are they snuggly or super independent?
  • Do they know any tricks?
  • Do they prefer specific people?
8 Likes

Now that I read these back? They’re questions for babies, too.

16 Likes

for cats you can ask how they joined the family, which is not something one should ask about babies

11 Likes

“I’ve never had a cat! Did you always have them, or decide at some point you wanted one?”

7 Likes