- Piranesi - Susanna Clarke
- Mexican Gothic - Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- In the Vanishers’ Palace - Aliette de Bodard
- Spoiler Alert - Olivia Dade
- Night Shine - Tessa Gratton
- Burn Our Bodies Down - Rory Power
I am chronically behind on the actual books but I LOVE these threads and add all of the books to my list.
I loved spoiler alert and will email the ebook to anyone who asks nicely.
If I mysteriously receive a copy of spoiler alert, I can do book club
The winner is: Piranesi! I just saw a review of it that said “too whimsical in the beginning for my mood right now” so I’m excited
Yaaaaaas I’m in for Piranesi! I’ve been meaning to read it.
The people have spoken! Sounds perfect for my mood right now, for some reason lately I’ve only been able to concentrate on either nineteenth-century coming-of-age stories or whimsical fantasy.