OMD Music League!

Does anyone want to do this very fun Music League thing with me? I am doing one with a coworker group rn and it’s proving to be such a JOY in my week, and bonus: they’re mostly younger than me so I’m getting intro’d to new artists!

Here’s the rundown: you join the league and then, at your leisure, add a song that fits the theme for that week. Can fit in vibe, in title/lyrics, whatever. If you forget one week, that’s fine, the league keeps going without you so no hard feelings!! Also you can vote (optional) for your favorite song each week! It’s very cute and fun. Who’s in? IMPORTANT NOTE It MAY reveal your real name depending on what you have Spotify hooked up to.

Also I think it only makes the playlist IN Spotify each week so if you have something else you will at least have to listen to it that way or recreate it in your platform of choice. Up to you!

5 Likes

Here is the music league web app. You can also get it on your phone if you want.

https://app.musicleague.com/home/

1 Like

OH but a way around this is that I can make the league unlisted so only people with the link can join.

1 Like

I haven’t made the league yet BTW just gauging interest!

2 Likes

Sounds fun, I’d be keen!

2 Likes

Sounds super fun! I would love if @Neuroman and @AmandaS1989 played too! I feel like you would both have some great picks that I’d never heard before

2 Likes

Yes those would also be my recruits!!! And @Meowkins if she can fit us into her social calendar

3 Likes

name-you-said

Let’s GOOOOOOO!!! Do you have to have spotify? I used to have it maybe I can remember my login.

2 Likes

I don’t think so? But the playlist it generates will appear in Spotify. So you can listen on a free account but it might not be the same experience as the paid version? I am not clear on this bc I’ve had a Spotify account forever :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was able to log in finally! We can see if it’ll work or not.

1 Like

OK I signed up. So if you wanna start a league I’ll join.

1 Like

I am interested!

2 Likes