New Podcast Episodes?!

I just found out on the livestream that there have been new podcast episodes! :tada: :tada: :tada: I seriously can’t find them anywhere though. Does anyone have links or tips to find these? I super don’t want to miss any episodes!

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

3 Likes

@maggie_in_da_woods this is probably a tech backend problem with the URLs going out to podcatchers :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: when I moved to a new networK. I’ll try to deal with it and let you know… it seems endemic

5 Likes

It’s really one of the reasons I haven’t been promoting new episodes…. I knew it was an issue and didn’t want to deal with it lol

5 Likes

@anomalily Thank you so much! Your show was a podcast highlight of my week and I’m so ready for new episodes!

4 Likes

Aww! I will try to deal with it this week prior to Budgetober because we have good episodes in the bag for it

5 Likes

Hi! Is there any update on this? I don’t want to be pushy, just wondering about when there might be magical new episodes :partying_face:

We solved the tech issues, but we have not yet solved the issue of lily-has-no-free-time-to-do-a-relaunch. Rest assured I’ll yell about it when it happens.

3 Likes

Thank you! :relaxed: