My top surgery/radical reduction

You’re so close! You are resilient and smart and you’ll figure out the logistical stuff :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Bahhhh thanks everyone.
One more business day.

I have thus far not caught a cold or flue or begun experiencing allergies (knock on wood and fingers crossed) which is the current worry I’m experiencing today.

Today I am going to say a precautionary goodbye to one of of clients who is on hospice care. They’ve tentatively moved his goodbye date to May +, but wanted to give me some time to spend with him today just in case.
I got him a doggy ice cream.

17 Likes

Is it today? Good luck!

3 Likes

Thinking of you today / tomorrow whichever day it is!

4 Likes

It’s tomorrow morning :slight_smile:
My nurse friend gets here in about two hours. I think I’m more nervous to see my best friend after 7-8 years than anything else.

I didn’t have enough PTO to take today off, so I’m in back-to-back meetings basically immediately after I pick her up from the airport. Cool :expressionless:

20 Likes

sending you lots of calming vibes! once you get to the hospital the conveyor belt of their procedures will carry you away so you only have to focus on getting yourself there :heart:

10 Likes

Sending you good thoughts for an easy recovery! So excited for you!

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: tomorrow!

3 Likes

You got this. And they got you. :health_worker: :mending_heart:

2 Likes

Wishing you a lovely reunion with your friend and a very smooth procedure tomorrow.

2 Likes

Good luck!! Will be thinking of you!!

Sending all of the positive thoughts your way and I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow!!

Today’s the day! Thinking of you!

Sending all the positive thoughts!

Whooooo looking forward to the other side!

You got this!!!

Good luck today! Wishing you an uncomplicated surgery, speedy recovery, and excellent results!

Good luck today JJ!

Thinking of you today. Sending you all the best wishes.

Hope it goes well!