Okay. Do I. Ask?? About the sofa thing?? :eyes::eyes:

9 Likes

I’m googling and giggling and not finding real info but it’s fun anyways

5 Likes

I got caught up and you don’t need too

7 Likes

:rofl::saluting_face:

3 Likes

a person tweeted a made up story and said was from JD’s book. the story involved young JD, a latex glove, and a couch.

it is not true but it is funny and can anyone prove that it’s false? CAN THEY?

15 Likes

BUT ALSO, APnews fact checked it as false, pointing to the joke tweet where the rumor oroginated and that it was not true that the “loveseat loving” anecdote was included in JD’s book. That article has since been taken down which leads the Internet to believe that AP thinks that maybe it isn’t as incontrovertibly false as they had asserted.

Plus it’s just plain hilarious.

11 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes

Oh yeah there’s an actual Swifties for Kamala account!

5 Likes

I would like to thank the universe and y’all for the couch memes this morning. I needed those laughs! And thankfully I had already swallowed my coffee.

Wait. that sounds like another JD Vance meme in the making – who’s got contacts in the internet meme space?

3 Likes

There are so many more. I had to stop myself.

4 Likes

I sent the “when I get that feeling…” one to Hubs. His response “Gives new meaning to “the love seat”

I am so mad that I didn’t think of that quip.

8 Likes

20 Likes

I know there was a funny thread somewhere with a string of responses to JD Vance (can’t find it right now, but basically ‘he’s not from here’ re. Appalachia), but honestly, at least in the area where I finished high school, ‘He insulted Dolly Parton’ is about as damning as you can get.

12 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

That should be the most damning anywhere!

11 Likes

23 Likes

16 Likes