Meme-ing our way through

19 Likes

452511972_414954424907530_3115942414385934383_n

25 Likes

10 Likes

23 Likes

GOOD.

7 Likes

I am trying to find the right level of news awareness for myself, which does not include doing the work to find the context for this quote.

But given the current options, and my current knowledge set, ditto.

17 Likes

My cousin said Biden should step down temporarily, partly to get the country used to Harris but also so that all the Trump merch already made with 47th President on it becomes trash.

9 Likes

I am in TEARS from like, meme 2 of this set. So, so, SO good :rofl::sob::sob::rofl:

1 Like

I tried to read an article about the coconut tree memes and got more confused. Anyone here willing to explain?

This seems to explain it well:

9 Likes

Thank you! The article I read just said the name of the event, then had a clip of her saying “you think you just feel out of a coconut tree??” And laughing. Which only made me more confused.

2 Likes

My Hubs wants Biden to resign the presidency and have Kamala step in to finish the term - just to F with all of Trump’s 47 merchandise!

ETA: now I need to figure if Hubs is @meerkat cousin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

There’s a pretty delightful clip that is viral of Kamala Harris gushing about how much she lovers Venn diagrams

9 Likes

17 Likes

14 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Who do you want on the dem ticket as VP?

Which was the point of Monopoly! It was supposed to be anti-capitalist :sweat_smile: (Yay when it works)

6 Likes

14 Likes

I feel attacked.

3 Likes

4 Likes