Meme-ing our way through

22 Likes

you are such bringer of light memes in these dark times.

12 Likes

Yeah unfortunately it probably doesn’t reflect well on the state of my mental health :joy: but hey, if I’m gonna spiral a bit I may as well bring a chuckle to friends!

13 Likes

Sign I saw over the weekend:

25 Likes

21 Likes

disease sommelier :skull:

6 Likes

19 Likes

The Mummy is 25 years old eh? Sounds to me like 25 years of excellence.

7 Likes

A+ collection @Bracken_Joy. I do hope it cools off soon so you and the girls can get outside but do really appreciate what you get up to while you’re stuck inside

4 Likes

18 Likes

re: strawberries
I finally started doing a vinegar soak/rinse of berries when I bring them home, they last at least a week now & I’ve never been happier :sob:

12 Likes

7 Likes

Have you tried it on Hoods? They’re so soft the vinegar would make them fall apart I’m pretty sure, you can barely rinse the tender little things. Which is also why they’re so delicious lol.

3 Likes

No - I hadn’t heard about those! I did very gently try it with raspberries, though, with success!

4 Likes

Bloody kids here sometimes don’t even let the berries make the fridge.

8 Likes

Extra pro tip if you cut them up and put them in mason jars with a lid they will last even longer! Like we picked fresh strawberries rinsed and cut them up. They were good for about 3 weeks(they got eaten before they could have gone bad).

3 Likes

19 Likes

Okay but mitochondria aren’t far off either :sweat_smile: we should relish those lil endosymbionts too!

9 Likes

Screenshot from 2024-06-23 10-08-08

19 Likes

IMG_9140

18 Likes