Meme-ing our way through

I definitely have trouble knowing what facts are considered by others to be interesting, and what things I think are mundane are not widely known already

6 Likes

Facebook was really dunking on cyber trucks this morning.

I have zero complaints.

20 Likes

They look like an origami prototype that never took off because it was so damn ugly.

12 Likes

I had a black (!!) one on the highway behind me the other day and honestly, unsettling.

3 Likes

I saw my first one in real life the other day walking through my neighborhood. Not a neighborhood I would ever expect to see a cybertruck in, T-town is not known for fancy cars :joy: it was even worse looking than I imagined!

4 Likes

Same thing happened to me. My neighborhood is nice enough, but not particularly fancy, and all of a sudden on my walk back from the grocery store one of those things goes past. My knowledge of cars/trucks isn’t generally much better than color but those are so weird looking.

5 Likes

They are SO much worse in person. We have a ton around here (or maybe just a couple and they drive a ton? Haha unsure) and I’m always legitimately alarmed by how… out of proportion and bizarre they are. Like uncanny valley, truck edition. How do they feel both too small and too gigantic at the same time? Why is the wiper blade larger around than my child? Why why why :joy:

8 Likes

16 Likes

I saw one recently too - looked like the cheapest Transformer knock-off ever.

2 Likes

via linked in, so apparently this is out there for real

11 Likes

15 Likes

Hdu

3 Likes

15 Likes

20 Likes

19 Likes

13 Likes

It’s a heatwave here and I can’t go outside. 100F and humid is too much for the baby. Anyway, can you tell I’m trapped indoors? :joy:

15 Likes

21 Likes

22 Likes

I went to search the goose earring online and the options for purchase are MYRIAD.

11 Likes