Meme-ing our way through

16 Likes

True story, these pop up for me because my bestie with an orange cat has liked them :joy: somehow that makes it even more funny for me

17 Likes

every once in a while, i borrow a friends weed wrench/tree puller device, and nothing makes me feel like i have ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER than ripping an entire sapling out of the ground with a giant lever.

6 Likes

Omg I STILL remember the rush of the first time I tied an ATV to a stump and ripped it out of the ground. POWERRRRRR. I’m not much of an adrenaline junky but man oh man :joy:

5 Likes

I think it should be “off Majorca”, not “just off”

13 Likes

Happy pride month :joy:

23 Likes

18 Likes

16 Likes

Just seeing those Flintstones vitamins and I can taste them in my mouth.

11 Likes

YES. I can taste this picture.

7 Likes

I can also taste this and UGH

5 Likes

I went through a phase where I would pretend to eat my vitamins ( yes, those vitamins) but really was dropping them into the baseboard heater in the bedroom.

The smell when the heater got turned on the first time the next fall — now THAT was unforgettable….

11 Likes

Omg I used to hide my Tylenol in the couch

Then my mom moved the couch and found like a 4 year stash of children’s Tylenol…

5 Likes

Like… Liquid tylenol?

2 Likes

14 Likes

this one is too long to screenshot i think: raidcore – @sashayed on Tumblr

15 Likes

No, chewable Tylenol. Liquid would not have gone so well.

2 Likes

I assumed not liquid but i had to check, chewable kids medicine is much more recently available here.

2 Likes

NIGHT STUPID :rofl: :skull:

2 Likes

I sent it to my mother who loves parties and also whose name is crow. She said to get new friends if your friends don’t want to have a crow party :joy:

15 Likes