Meme-ing our way through

A Mr Scoopy dance!

5 Likes

For all the designers/ artists in the forum. At least I won’t run into this problem for a while because I dont use Adobe Illustrator? :crazy_face:

13 Likes

Aw, nope, I foresee explaining it to every client. Boiler plate email time.

"Hi X, here’s the design you requested! [Any specific notes on the design blah blah blah.] By the way, a quick note since I’ve had some clients be confused on this point, the .ai file type is proprietary to Adobe Illustrator and predates artificial intelligence by several decades.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,"

Or something similar earlier in the process. I feel like the word “proprietary” sounds business-y enough to sooth ruffled feathers. And also the “predates by several decades” is a huge clue that Adobe probably isn’t going to change their file suffix (or at least not any time soon) because they were here first dammit. Huh, I wonder how much meeting time has already been used at Adobe with people talking about this and what, if anything, they should do about it.

9 Likes

IMG_3621

20 Likes

We try again

To you, @bracken_joy

May you usher in an era of even more meme. It is it’s own kind of magic :woman_mage:t2:

17 Likes

I strive to live up to the expectations here :bowing_woman:

8 Likes

I turned that last one into a song for you

6 Likes

20 Likes

I want to only listen to that while I wash dishes

5 Likes

This is fantastic!

IMG_3742

16 Likes

17 Likes

Happy Birthday, Kirsten! :tada: :tada: :birthday:
Happy Birthday, Samantha! :tada: :tada: :birthday:
Molly Saves the Day! :tada: :tada: :woman_superhero:t2:

Addy Learns A Lesson :chair:

INTERESTING CHOICES HERE.

9 Likes

Althought to be fair Molly Saves the Day was more like Molly Makes Overpromises And then everyone gets poison ivy And then 5 Girls Knit One Blanket.

And Addy Learns a Lesson was like SHE LEARNS TO READ!!! Kinda big deal.

Not as bad as Kirsten who 1) burned down her entire family’s home because she took in a baby raccoon 2) stole a bunch of pelts from a dead guy to make up for it?

11 Likes

Also, fun fact, all American Girls are born in the spring.

7 Likes

Well you wouldn’t know that from the covers.

4 Likes

Also I love that you know all this detail off the top of your head.

3 Likes

This is in fact true. I am just here to give you way too much detail about American Girls books. I recently was re-exploring them

9 Likes

15 Likes

11 Likes