Meme-ing our way through

I actually read “And you will read this last” first???

Partway through I got confused, thinking it was instructions, so I skipped down, and then I realized what was happening.

6 Likes

This just in: this forum has some weird brains running around here. Proud of you antisocial weirdos :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

I did biggest, then second big, then smallest, then skipped the small completely, then looked back and caught it.

4 Likes

I want you to know that I followed the rules… of graphic design.

6 Likes

I have a feeling that it has to do with whether you’re a skimmer and just read things quickly. If you’re just trying to absorb it all at once, you follow the rules! Otherwise if you’re reading more slowly you see the top line first.

Like the comic Basic Instructions (that I love and have been following for many years). Turns out a lot of people don’t actually read the instructions, just the comic! I am a bit guilty of this.

6 Likes

The autoimmune one made me giggle. High five to any other coeliacs in the house :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

She should be playing a keytar.

21 Likes

I love grocery shopping on superbowl Sunday. Done it for the last few years. But this year we got invited to a party :sob:

2 Likes

I feel called out by that “ruin a date” one. Why yes my dear husband is VERY tolerant of me.

Meanwhile he is definitely the paris cat :rofl:

6 Likes

Happy Superb Owl Sunday to all who celebrate

10 Likes

18 Likes

16 Likes

15 Likes

14 Likes

That last one is a BOLD flavour combo.

2 Likes

It’s absolutely a thing though. My college roomie did a year at a school in Sweden and she immediately messaged me in absolute horror :joy: and my husband told me about someone putting French fries on pizza, I can’t remember if that was where he was in Ireland? Pretty sure it was though.

5 Likes

I studied abroad in Fiji and the pizza combinations were wild! Seafood was prominent in the toppings. I once tried a squid pizza. It was… Interesting…

5 Likes

18 Likes

Ok but French fries on pizza is incredible (from upstate NY)

This particular one was fries, sausage and ranch. But they also had penne Alfredo pizza which was chefs kiss

3 Likes