Meme-ing our way through

It’s literally a compulsion I cannot help myself but collect and share memes :joy:

7 Likes

The dinosaur one. As a teenager I would pet-sit my neighbor’s parrot and it was a biter. Unprovoked, or at least I didn’t understand bird body language. Still have the scars on my hands and I think feathered dinosaurs would be terrifying.

7 Likes

I raised a lot of chickens for a lot of years. I adore them. BUT. It only takes knowing one mean rooster to really respect that a 5lb dinosaur could FUCK YOU UP :see_no_evil:

12 Likes

16 Likes

426163464_10161167715467840_15190055787226294_n

13 Likes

19 Likes

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 2.05.20 PM

24 Likes

Truly some of your best work. Thank sir B for having work stress for me

7 Likes

:joy::see_no_evil::joy: oh my god it’s so true. Yes, meme harvesting is my favored detach from reality pastime, can you tell? :smiling_face_with_tear:

15 Likes

The contrarian in me is very annoyed I did exactly as that last one said I would lol

10 Likes

ME TOO. I was like “fuck. You got me good. Okay, saved”

11 Likes

I might have created this thread, but you are its owner, carer, custodian, keeper, librarian.

4 years in March. 10,000+ posts. God only knows how many memes. 713minute estimated read time.

21 Likes

I was voted most likely to be a librarian for my senior class breakfast. I’m fulfilling my destiny here. :joy:

13 Likes

Okay my husband is bizarre. He read the big letters then started back at the top.

10 Likes

I am in the second to last one and I hate it. She even looks like me! Forever vacuuming instead of studying :joy:

3 Likes

The more stressed I get, the more often I vacuum. I may not be able to fix big things but I can remove the sensation of foot crunchies DANGIT :joy:

7 Likes

I did that too

1 Like

I did the same! Engineers?

1 Like

Me three!

1 Like

The immediate, visible gratification of clean floors is forever more enticing than anything I’m actually supposed to be doing :joy:

8 Likes