Meme-ing our way through

Kinda rude that someone has been spying on me working at my desk and made a meme of it.

5 Likes

Tylenol also does nothing for me in terms of pain. Prefer ibuprofen but sometimes doctors are leery of me taking it because I only have 1 kidney (congenital).

Was peeved after c-section that the anestheologist didn’t want me on ibuprofen, so had to rotate Tylenol with oxy.

4 Likes

the shadowy was concerned that it was only “most squirrel bites” and not “all squirrel bites” coming from the front bitey end.

Also, why does the reply have “ends” and not “end”. It could be a multiple of squirrels. Or it could be (more concerning) Something Else.

9 Likes

The park service has seen some things, apparently.

8 Likes

I am in the “take 1 tylenol (paracetamol) and headaches and fevers almost always go away” camp, like, half dose normally does me fine when I decide I’m bad enough to take something. Did diddly squat for my menstrual pain though, likely because its not hitting the right mechanisms.

1 Like

19 Likes

And now you’ll have to explain to them all who edward scissorhands is…

6 Likes

Back when johnny Depp was dreamy, not creepy.

14 Likes

On drugs:

• For period cramps: ibuprofen
  • For mild headaches and fevers: acetominophen
  • For “is this a migraine?” headaches: Excedrin
  • After surgery: Alternate ibu and acet every 2 hr, or Oxy if given. (Hydrocodone does jack sh*t and isn’t even trippy.)
  • For muscle and tendon pains: wait you can take drugs for those? :open_mouth: (heat, ice, rest, and suffering is my usual approach :rofl:)
6 Likes

Naproxen works well for muscle pain for me.

Rage inspiring overhearing reminded me of this delightful comic:

And then, misc:

13 Likes

13 Likes

22 Likes

The thing gorge the monkey was :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I hate to admit how long I struggled one time trying to remember how to spell “once” (phonics failed me). Another day years later “ awkward” escaped my grasp.

8 Likes

I definitely laughed so hard there were tears when I found it. “Gorge the monkey” is just perfection for some reason. And yes. BEEN THERE. There are some words I literally avoid using because I butcher them so bad that autocorrect is like :woman_shrugging: or I’ll put it into voice to text, say that one word, and then carry on. It usually has to do with double letters for me. Which ones? Where! WHY.

8 Likes

Except it’s inaccurate because he is on an all beef diet.

6 Likes

I really dislike that man.

5 Likes

For an abundance of good reasons.

4 Likes

17 Likes