Meme-ing our way through

You posted some real winners today. Well done.

5 Likes

Celt flute had me dying! Also opossum and kookaburra.

5 Likes

HA also we have hoardes of parrots that scream at each other and bring their extended family and squabble on the one tiny tree outside your house, 50 birds on a tree.

10 Likes

10 Likes

I just accidentally picked up medieval illumination as a hobby, as you do, and as someone who doesn’t consider themselves an Artist I will say that it is a massive relief to do medieval art, because drawing horrific things is 100% historically accurate.

20 Likes

All of those are better than I could do.

3 Likes

16 Likes

Me, on my family group chat.

12 Likes

15 Likes

18 Likes

I literally spit out my peanut butter toast at the chair posture meme.

Also what does it say about a person who is in their 30’s but still doesn’t understand the difference between all the painkillers and just goes with whatever is available?

8 Likes

Vitamin I for life. Like what even does Tylenol do?

10 Likes

Other than not giving gastric ulcers, not a whole lot :rofl::see_no_evil:

8 Likes

nods vigorously in gets-migraines-but-has-sad-tummy

10 Likes

I listened to the This American Life about acetaminophen toxicity and never took a Tylenol again

12 Likes

20 Likes

For fevers and infants under 6 months.

6 Likes

Yeah, totally bomb to have as an option to rotate in and get better fever coverage too.

Ibu and I have a contentious relationship. I’m sorry you share this burden :sob:

5 Likes

I may be at a point where I could start taking it again for swelling. I hope, I pray!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, haha…I know it’s better in some aspects, just for me it’s never touched any pain I’ve had and I know some people it is a miracle for :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes