Meme-ing our way through

I was today years old when I learned this about Semi-Charmed Life. How have I never looked up these lyrics before? This song was so big when I was in HS.

4 Likes

Oh good it’s not just me. I vaguely knew there were lyrics other than DOOT DOOT DOOT, DOOT DO DOOT DO, DOOT DOOT DOOT, DOOT DO DOOT DO.

3 Likes

I think there’s a say goodbye and a wake up

2 Likes

23 Likes

Same.

19 Likes

:joy:

11 Likes

28 Likes

Oh that’s good :joy:

2 Likes

22 Likes

18 Likes

I’m glad I went generic enough with the title of this post. It really left us a lot of room to meme for each new and unique apocalyptic scenario as they present themselves.

29 Likes

Your prescience is admirable.

8 Likes

Remember murder hornets? Ah those were the days. A simpler time.

12 Likes

I was just thinking that the other day. You Really left the door open. Appreciated, and noticed.

8 Likes

I mean, just to be clear - I didn’t have any advance notice of these events and take no responsibility for them.

11 Likes

Mask :rofl::see_no_evil::upside_down_face:

5 Likes

A true visionary

3 Likes

A weird part of me feels like we could and should have predicted civil unrest, but would I have picked the right reason or time? Or the fact that the police response to being called out for police brutality would respond by firing on the press?

I do wonder if there is a psychic somewhere who accurately foretold any single day of 2020 and didn’t tell anyone

9 Likes

Just to check (apologies if this has already been posted, I’ve seen it a couple times but I don’t think here)–
m24

18 Likes

I mean, if I’d predicted it I would have laughed and assumed my tea leaves were out of date or something.

7 Likes