Meme-ing our way through

Did exactly same with husband.

4 Likes

The DnD classes made me cry. I’m a Wizard/Support Caster.

Then I laughed so hard. I don’t know as much about the US constitution but I looooove the commentary and the need for senators to research what they’re supposed to be upholding.

9 Likes

17 Likes

My friend posted this saying she wants to be this little old lady when she grows up

25 Likes

Tay Zonday just reposted this as a reminder that this song was always about institutionalized racism. God I love him. Also he’s from minneapolis.

7 Likes

This was hilarious, and also made me tear up at the end. Too real.

5 Likes

I was just thinking about this song last night.

14 Likes

20 Likes

This is on par with not knowing Semi-Charmed Life was about crystal meth, even though it includes the lyrics “doing crystal meth.”

7 Likes

17 Likes

Tay Zonday was getting his PHD in American Studies when Chocolate Rain went viral - he was doing his dissertation on school-to-prison pipeline I believe.

4 Likes

I’d never fully listened to it, and yeah. Yeah those lyrics are very much about racism. Go Tay!

Can confirm. Wish it was over as quickly

2 Likes

And the year isn’t even half over yet. :scream::sob::woman_facepalming:t2:

19 Likes

I like the feedback version:
m42

19 Likes

14 Likes

I keep oscillating between Shonda Rhimes writing this year, and Shonda Rhimes furiously scribbling notes on a napkin because her universe is always like this, and I believe it.

But she usually gives a semi hopeful ending maybe.

6 Likes

Also the clothes would be better

6 Likes

This year is Song of Ice and Fire- level bad. Not the HBO series, it’s far too tame. The books.

7 Likes