Meme-ing our way through

That’s Olivia Wilde

2 Likes

see i’m up to date. I honestly was very confused about what was going on because I thought harry styles was gay but that probably says a lot about the side of the internet I hang out on

5 Likes

He was on Modern Family for awhile as Joe’s nanny. Oops - that’s Adam Devine! I continually confuse those two names now. Ugh.

1 Like

You are joking, right?

ETA: NEVERMIND … (head slaps self)

2 Likes

Wait I think this actually what this all about?

2 Likes

THe good news is I literally don’t know who either of them are, I just ignored all the memes and didn’t investigate. I have heard of Maroon5. Not sure I could name a song, but would probably recognize.

Sadly, I am a millennial, and I do know who the try guys are.

Since this the meme thread, here’s a meme.

Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 6.19.19 PM

13 Likes

11 Likes

As far as I am aware Adam Devine is still an ok guy? Hasn’t done anything to deserve being besmirched by the lazy jokes I make.

9 Likes

16 Likes

Mooooves like jagger. And they might be the same as S club. “Aint no party like an S club party”

Dud Adam Levine do the cheating too? Or die? Because in celeb facts this month I am up to:
Dead queen
Nick Cannon doesn’t oay for a night nurse, possible living his best life
Try guys tall one kicked out for cheating

I think most months I do zero celeb gossip so this is getting exhausting

10 Likes

Was not the tall one. Was solidly average heighted one.

7 Likes

And eventually I will get sick and watch a bunch of buzzfeed and try guys and not notice one is missing at all. Let alone which one.

8 Likes

Harry Styles has always been ambiguous about his sexuality, even when he was a teenage heartthrob, but afaik has only publicly dated women. I think he’s been accused of gayfishing as he has benefited from the ambiguity; but honestly, he’s probably just being his flamboyant self and is either actually gay, probably bi, or maybe just a great ally. My money is on bi.

6 Likes

I saw a comment that Harry Styles was like if David Bowie was straight and also sucked. I thought it was weird to assume HS is straighter than Bowie.

5 Likes

I’ve really enjoyed my foray into trying to understand pop culture as my husband and I have gossiped about all of this, and tried to figure out the difference between Adam Levine and Adam Devine; which one Maroon Five is, that the Cake by the Ocean song isn’t Maroon Five, but is some random band that is led by a Jonas, but not the Jonas brothers; how harry styles is involved in all of this; that he actually links to another dating scandal, etc.

It resulted in this from my husband:

14 Likes

Recent meme from an actual interview with bowie I shared on bisexual visibility day earlier this week

13 Likes

Because I am fully on board with Gaylor Swift conspiracy theories, I believe the styles/swift 5 minute relationship was a PR relationship and they were also one another’s beards. As evident from All the double dates they went on with… the people they seemed to be actually dating

10 Likes

I wanted to say “it is ridiculous that queer baiting would benefit you, but also: see TaTu.” And also, I probably would know 0 about Harry styles if it wasn’t for the Gays.

4 Likes

TaTu was a weird moment

1 Like

Tatu was a very pivotal moment in my teenage sexuality.

6 Likes