Meme-ing our way through

5 Likes

FB_IMG_1633764300699

17 Likes

FB_IMG_1633764139822

18 Likes

The last comment on the last post has me cackling.

4 Likes

Omg the college group work one :rofl: Boyfriend and I cackled

5 Likes

I’m not entirely sure that is a positive message.

16 Likes

Right? Like damn the pressure!!!

3 Likes

I think they were going for a ‘ go for walk’ ‘eat an apple’ type vibe? Like maybe one decision on a long path of changing life for the better. But man, I immediately went to a drastic life altering impulsive decision place. ‘Do crack’ ‘quit your job’ ‘steer car into oncoming traffic’ ‘just keep driving past your own house after work into the sunset - like just don’t stop because you know it’s chaos in there. Keep going. Start a new life. A calm tidy life. Maybe in a small but modern off grid cabin on top of ridge overlooking some bushland with a gentle flowing creek. You’ll wake up each morning to the dawn chorus of birds and make a coffee. Maybe read a book? Over time you might befriend some of the local wildlife, maybe nurse an orphaned joey back to health. It’ll leave and find its own mob again but will sometimes come back for those special ear scritches’

14 Likes

Yesssss exactly that vibe. Or the even darker “…so don’t fuck up now, bitch.”

3 Likes

Yup. “Like get in the car and just keep driving? Not sure my family will be keen on that…”

3 Likes

Stuff em. They’ve taken enough.

4 Likes

“Sorry, babe, some bloke on the internet told me to listen to a meme. Good luck byeeeee!”

8 Likes

“Later fuckers”

5 Likes

That last one, oddly specific and appealing.

2 Likes

Definitely not something I’ve put thought into…

4 Likes

Meanwhile in Australia

Not really a meme but I felt it had an apocalyptic vibe

22 Likes

20 Likes

20 Likes

On the Antarctic thing, the pedant in me feels that’s wrong. I suspect it is anti as in opposite to the Artic in the sense is is at the South Pole not North, not that it is lacking bears.

Also, it’s good there are no bears because they would totally eat a lot of penguins. Chase them useless on land waddling tuxedo wearing bois down hard.

7 Likes

Mr. Popper is working on it.

5 Likes