Meme-ing our way through

6 Likes

This album cassette tape is currently in my basement boombox lol

3 Likes

Oooooooooooh :woman_facepalming: I definitely know that song, so I’m surprised I didn’t connect the dots there. Thank you!

Eta this is like the time I was confused about whoever this band “rage” you were all talking about was until someone explained it was rage against the machine. LOL.

12 Likes

Saying just “rage” confused me too! It must be a regional thing - I’ve definitely never heard anyone in the NW just say “rage”. I literally thought they were talking about a European metal band lol

5 Likes

I kept thinking I was misremembering the name of Rush :joy: and was so surprised at who it was who was excited.

… this pattern might be slightly exacerbated by infant-induced sleep disruptions.

3 Likes

My language association was and still is the first thing to go when I’m sleep deprived!

3 Likes

It’s our purpose and gift to the world.

Yes. We lazy.

8 Likes

Rush is older than The Cure - and you know Rush??

2 Likes

I also know the cure, my brain just wasn’t connecting dots apparently! And the main reason I remember Rush is “I love you man”, pretty sure. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Funny. Right now I recognize almost zero current musicians…

1 Like

How are they different? Are sweat pants fuzzy and tracksuit trousers made out of that parachute material? We just call them all the same thing.

2 Likes

23 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

17 Likes

22 Likes

24 Likes

23 Likes

Not on facebook much, but a couple puppy memes from latest catch-up. Non-puppy memes will be posted later.

22 Likes

14 Likes