Meme-ing our way through

Kmart

Bonus class: Not all the doors need to be closed and also how are you so terrible at closing doors?

3 Likes

Iā€™m #1. My husband is #11.

18 Likes

2020 drink :joy::joy:

On the last oneā€¦ I know two people who just went ahead with house purchases even though they now arenā€™t working :flushed: (one of them will be totally fine, the other shouldnā€™t have been buying at that level even with her jobā€¦)

9 Likes

That housing one is totally me. Maybe not until H is working FT with telemedicine but weā€™ve definitely got a close eye on the market

9 Likes

I knew Iā€™d have some medical peeps cackling with me on that one.

Saaaame. And this whole pandemic (and spring tbh) has us reevaluating if we even want to stay in the city proper. Hard choices right nowā€¦

11 Likes

Not a meme but restored my faith in humanity in a dark way

Wth are trackie dacks? You australians and your need to make up abbreviations for everything.

3 Likes

I explained to my husband the other day why I find the sheer existence of billionaires immoral. Thereā€™s a meme going around saying that once you hit that level of wealth accumulation, you get a plaque saying you won the game and they name a dog park after you and take away your money over $1b. Iā€™m into it.

13 Likes

As am I.

4 Likes

Same. ā€œCongrats on winning capitalismā€ and then the rest goes to schools and roads and healthcare and making sure our people are taken care of.

12 Likes

The internet tells me it refers to tracksuit pants.

Or trousers, as non-Americans might say.

4 Likes

Sweat pants might be a phrase youā€™re more familiar with?

5 Likes

Are sweatpants and tracksuit trousers the same for yā€™all?

For me those are made out of different materials.

5 Likes

17 Likes

Oh.my.lord.

I love you for this

3 Likes

Okay Iā€™m gonna fess up, I donā€™t get the reference! Someone enlighten me?

2 Likes

You clearly were not a baby emo punk in the late 80s :wink:

9 Likes

This is accurate. I was, however, a baby in the late 80s :joy: partial credit?

5 Likes