Love is Blind Season 2

Shayne just reminds me of a younger Gary Busey and that’s all I can think of whenever he’s on screen. The only reason I even somewhat remember his name (and yes I did just Google it to be sure I was thinking of the right guy) was when

Summary

there was the possibility early on of there being a Shayne/Shaina couple. I can only imagine what a train wreck that would have been though.

4 Likes

I suppose that’s a point! I think I saw gossip that that’s kinda what went down with Miss moon water in season 1.

I was binging Season 1 in the background yesterday and am up to the weddings. If I have to hear “this experiment” one more time I might have to punch someone. Seriously the trashiest thing I’ve ever watched, but I’m gonna watch Season 2 after and then I’ll know what you’re all talking about :joy:

1 Like

OH MY GOD. I can’t unsee it now.

2 Likes

You’re welcome? :joy:

2 Likes

Ok I’m apparently into this to now!

Episode 2 mild spoilers

I was so ready to hate Shake after Episode 1 but comparing his apology for being a dick to Shayne’s in Episode two makes him come off wayyyy better in comparison.

2 Likes

Yeah Shake is super up and down for me.

Summary

Like some impressively introspective apologies? But also as you get further… sucks again. But in a way I can’t 100% fault him for I guess? I don’t know, he’s a human I’m SUPER conflicted on.

1 Like

I think I might skip ahead to whatever episode has him bringing his new fiance home to his family, then watch the last episode if they have another “It’s been a while, how are they all doing now?” at the end like they did season 1.

Oh my god Shayne

How has he not learned to check who he’s speaking to before diving into the conversation yet???

3 Likes
Summary

Cuz he’s a himbo :joy:

3 Likes

Didn’t watch season 1 but because @Bracken_Joy ‘s journal and buzzfeed now I’m into the 2nd episode of season 2. I love a good messy reality tv show so I’m in!

3 Likes

I’m all caught up on this now…wow. Super fun train wreck/ ride! And now I am out of new episodes to watch so I shall start Love is Blind: Japan. I was just looking and there is also a Brazil version! Has anyone watched it?

2 Likes

I watched Brazil. There was plenty of drama and definitely more overt sexism.

1 Like

So I’ve never actually seen the show, but I’ll let various things play during the day as background noise, and when it’s youtube vs a streaming show it ends up in interesting places. At some point I landed on an therapist walking through the first season of this, and there were an amazing amount of horrified looks and “Oh, no. No, no, no. No, that’s not right.”

Apparently now I have to find her again to see about this season.

5 Likes

I started on Brazil. Made it to the trip and lost interest in them I guess? I’m watching Japan now though, 2 episodes in and really enjoying it.

1 Like

Please share when you find her!

1 Like

LIB:Japan is my favourite. LIB2 is second best, but a distant second. I have not tried the Brazilian one.

1 Like

Ohhh I started Japan but then got sidetracked by season 2. I need to get back to it.

Problem is I watch most of my tv while doing something else so I’ll have to dedicate some focused time to lib Japan.

1 Like

I’m halfway through the first episode of Season 2.

I am dying.

Shake is awful!

“Beetlejuice” :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

“Is her name Holly or Molly? Holly or Molly?”
“I think it’s Danielle”
“Holly… or maybe it’s Dolly”.

“I don’t go on dating apps because it’s a waste of my time and calories”

Looks like Season 2 has much better quality idiots than Season 1!!

4 Likes
Summary

No no no, listen to the red flags, Natalie!!!

And Shayne is such a himbo!!

3 Likes