Oh hey super cool awesome parents!
In a few weeks we’ll be celebrating Ewok’s third birthday… in isolation.
I’m brainstorming ideas for how to have a really fun day (as much for my sake as his) while complying with isolation requirements. Maybe you have ideas to share?
My list so far:
- Video chats or drive by visits with loved ones, obvs
- Cupcake or cookie decorating (buy a bunch of sprinkles and toppings, make icing in different colours, let him go for it)
- Make your own tiara / decorate your own birthday crown
- GLO. STICKS. He’s never had them and I think he will LOVE THEM
- Lots and lots of balloons in the loungeroom for him to find when he wakes up and goes through in the morning