Holiday Gifts 2020

BAHAHAHAHA!!! Mr. Meer rolls over in the middle of the night and NANA NANA NANA BATMAN!

@Bracken_Joy Thank you!!

10 Likes

Batman socks are the obvious solution.

3 Likes

Kind of thinking about getting this for my Dad.

I typically spend $80 on wine for him, so this is a bit more, but isn’t something well thought out better than YET ANOTHER bottle of wine? I’m trying to get my Mom to tell me if he still drinks much beer, or if they are mostly wine and G&T now.

I ended up getting my husband a Lego scuba diving set. I did operation santa and got the kids a ton of lego, and I could tell he was a bit jealous and really wanted some to play with. It will go great on his desk at work.

1 Like

That’s cool! If he no longer drinks beer, I have seen some cool tonic water kits that could be appropriate if he likes G&Ts. You can make your own fancy tonic water that I am sure tastes quite different from store bought tonic water. Thinking of something like this:

1 Like

Oh interesting!
My mom says he still drinks beer but “he wouldn’t use that”

So maybe I’ll try your idea.
I’m just so tired of always sending a check to my mom to buy wine, 4x a year, because my Dad expects a gift but has absolutely everything.

2 Likes

My brother says SIL wants an onion keeper :joy: who am I to argue. So, in addition to her socks she’ll be getting an onion keeper and a Costco size bag of onions because how can I NOT??

7 Likes

Here are the burgers!

4 Likes

Ended up with insanely expensive carbon steel sauce pans for my Dad.

Kevin has asked that we get them as an inheritance, apparently they are nice pans.
I told them since they have induction, I’ll put a post it note with our name on the bottom of them.

6 Likes