Habituary All Day Every Day!

So here is how going outside is going...

On the other hand I have done An Exercise every day since the 7th except Friday, when I was getting ready to go ski the next day (and was already a bit sore). Between outside and movement, I will take movement :wink: I find it a tougher goal.

2 Likes

This is continuing to go pretty well. 10 mins a days is not enough cleaning to really get the house in order, but it is better than nothing and is a meaningful start, and some days I do do more. Vitamins are easy as long as I keep that on my to do list. There was one day I planned to walk Woody when I got home from work in the evening and Sweaty had just finished walking him, so another day I did both his walks.

Basically, I am still not a master tidier, but any improvement is better than no improvement, and I have been consistently clearing the low bar I set for myself for this month!

4 Likes

I’ve been keeping up with my goals (making the bed and leaving the house every day).

2 Likes

I missed several days of cleaning this week, but this whole afternoon has been a cleaning extravaganza, so I’m cool with that.

2 Likes

I couldn’t come up with a new habit for April and let some of my established ones lapse (journaling). In May, training wheels (tracking) are coming off on flossing (only 1 missed day, after vax), and I want to try 3 new things: journaling (daily have done in my case), detailed work timekeeping in a spreadsheet (for my own records /audits :cold_sweat:), and daily L-sits on yoga blocks for my abs (this will take <1min including breaks). Intention going forward is to do a new short daily exercise (plank, handstand against a wall, etc) every day for a month and see how progress snowballs. Hopefully. :grimacing:

1 Like