Funny Thing You Saw Today

15 Likes

18 Likes

18 Likes

14 Likes

21 Likes

The nun one made me chuckle. Although I’m pretty sure I’m AuDHD so I need routine but then die of boredom so… :melting_face:

4 Likes

That Kurt Loder one was just mean. :anguished:

4 Likes

I have no doubt that smol child would be great friends with Pumpkin, who regularly worries other adults with her witches cackle.

2 Likes

22 Likes

20 Likes

16 Likes

18 Likes

9 Likes

I’ve been planning to plant my onion starts, snow peas, and root vegetables for… 3 weeks now?

At least I have lettuce and potatoes in the ground!

3 Likes

I pulled up what I thought were weeds yesterday and apparently I planted garlic last fall? I have no memory of this.

5 Likes

I think some of the garlic that I thought had failed actually overwintered, so now I need to check what to do.

2 Likes

I need to plant basil. And whatever goes in that second bed. And go get tomato plants because I didn’t start any soon enough.

And the farm stand near me has rosemary starts, and I want some, but I don’t know where I’d put it.

4 Likes

You would put it somewhere dry and sunny that you walk past a lot so you can smell it.

Problem solved.

5 Likes

I know where I want it, right outside the kitchen door. But that means I’d have to build it a bed, and I don’t want to do that. Dilemma.

3 Likes

Maybe you could plant it in one of those planters that look like a barrel?