16 Likes

14 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes

14 Likes

16 Likes

14 Likes

For real! I went to buy a Valentine’s Day card for my sister and it would have been like $8!

So I found a less-cool one for $1.50 so I can buy her more candy to go with it.

14 Likes

Trader Joe’s yo. $0.99 :tada::tada::tada:

8 Likes

7 Likes

Every time. I’ll be 90 and still get the song as an ear worm.

4 Likes

We may or may not have played it at our wedding… I do love to actually thrift shop, to be fair.

It’s weird how specifically our song choice dates it, lol. Thrift Shop, Gangnam Style, and the Harlem Shake :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

I’m a dollar tree aficionado, myself, but same concept.

Plus I’m from a culture that doesn’t do cards so the whole thing is weird and feels wasteful to me. Especially cards that just have a signature in or like “Happy Birthday!” Or whatever. Just scribble that on the tiny tag on the gift bag (also purchased at dollar tree)!

8 Likes

I love finding the perfect card for someone, but sometimes I’ll just take a picture of it and send it to them, haha. Maybe that’s why I send my sister so many memes…

I’m also trying to work on my watercolor skills, so I’m leaning into making my own when I can. My husband and his family dgaf about cards though.

4 Likes

Cards are just non digital memes.

5 Likes

I buy cards from artists and stores I want to support, but I don’t want to spend that much money on, or I don’t have space for their things.

6 Likes

24 Likes

And can it be written down as steps on individual lines to easy allow me to cross off each portion as I achieve it?

11 Likes