Funny Thing You Saw Today

17 Likes

16 Likes

For reals though, what’s the answer? Because grad school is RIGHT OUT.

ETA - I suppose that’s leaving me open to joining a cult, ha. Does anyone know about any fun cults?

16 Likes

I am willing to start one. Fun is my favourite.

10 Likes

I am 100% in one and it’s called a community choir. Would recommend.

9 Likes

For real though for me it was:
First group- message a bunch of disconnected people I knew in the same area and make a book club. Shocking success, many are now best friends with each other and we’re still periodically meeting …7? Years later. In spite of some of us living 2+ hours away now.

Second group- have children (very difficult step, that one). Move to suburbs. Spend tons of time at the same parks. Start a neighborhood playgroup. Also start a book club out of the neighborhood play group.

10 Likes
2 Likes

6 Likes

That’s a lot of :poop::poop:

1 Like

I have concerns about Italy, Ireland, Estonia, Latvia, and particularly north Macedonia.

5 Likes

I feel like step 1 is form 15 casual friendships, and in step 2, 2-3 of them become meaningful with time/mutual vibes/mutual availability. :melting_face:

3 Likes

I attached myself to an extrovert and have let her recruit friends for me. Without her I would have only dogs and internet people to talk to.

7 Likes
2 Likes

squints Is 1 poo per day so shocking?
I’m more concerned by 3 poos per day LOL

2 Likes

Per WEEK.

4 Likes

AHAHAH I WAS ONLY LOOKING AT THE COLORS.
NOT THE NUMBERS.
aka i thought all the color averages were the same between like-colored countries.

RE-STARES AT THE MAP

3 Likes

There’s got to be some difference in data collection methods here, right? There’s no way that a whole country of people are pooping an average of 7 times per day (to get up to the ~50 per week figure). Maybe they just surveyed Spain after everyone had a stomach bug at the same time.

7 Likes

I think 1-2 per week and 55 per week are both concerning.
This is my official opinion.

(and I agree with @RamonaQ that i have some serious questions about the data set lol)

5 Likes

Or this could be like when I found out how often people change their sheets and discovered I am way on the pointy end of that distribution curve. :rofl:

3 Likes

Not poop related.

16 Likes