Funny Thing You Saw Today

I did it. The house is an atrocity.

First, the roof. This thing has the opposite of curb appeal. Curb repel?

Then, the middle bedroom has no windows because it’s in the middle of a house.

The bathroom has three doors and is the only way to access two of the bedrooms, and so is effectively a hallway.

Neither of the bathrooms can accomodate a sink.

There is no door between the living room and the left half of the house. To get from the front door to the master bedroom you go through the living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room (I don’t have laundry appliances in game so I put a grill there) bedroom, and bathroom.

There is no internal door connecting the garage to the house.

The only bedroom with an ensuite is also connected to the family bathroom. In fact you have to go through the family bathroom to reach it, and it has no windows. I have previously mentioned these flaws but they warrant repeating.

The person who designed the house is a troll.

26 Likes

You are a treasure.

8 Likes

I snortled my way through this. The grill really got me. Thank you for this fine work.

6 Likes

22 Likes

Ooooh. Now I remember why I never called friends. Me not wanting to talk to an unknown adult always outweighed any desire to talk to a friend when I’d just see them at school or whatever.

9 Likes

Apparently my state didn’t exist until the invention of weed.

6 Likes

10 Likes

16 Likes

12 Likes

25 Likes

I’m still mind-blown over this:

16 Likes

14 Likes

I did not see where this joke was going :laughing:

20 Likes

19 Likes

16 Likes

‘White people food’ is trending on Chinese social media : NPR

The last sentence got me: “She doesn’t eat white people food every day, but sometimes eating it adds a touch of whimsy to the long week ahead.”

11 Likes

11 Likes

I just let Bowie sniff an orange and my pill bottle so he would feel included.

12 Likes

You’re a good cat mom.

2 Likes

When I bring groceries home I let Oliver sniff every item. It’s kind of our fun tradition and he loves it. I’m always surprised by the things he decides to try to eat vs. the things he leaves alone. This last time he really went for the rutabaga but ignored the beef jerky bag :joy:

12 Likes