Funny Thing You Saw Today

23 Likes

I cannot get over “identity condiments”

8 Likes

Me either :rofl: I’m guessing they mean “how dare these youngsters use sauces with FLAVOUR like chili sauce!”

Oh man could totally go a mayo cheese toastie right now.

8 Likes

I definitely turn the radio down when I need to pay attention! :rofl:

20 Likes

16 Likes

I am decidedly Gen X, but most of the things that Millenials have “killed” are things I never much cared for, anyway. I guess I must be quasi-Millenial.

Regarding American cheese, I have never liked the stuff. It always tasted like chemicals to me. I would peel it off of anything it came on that was given to me to eat. If I couldn’t peel it off, I either wouldn’t eat it or remember never to get food from that source ever again.

3 Likes

19 Likes

Related. My toddler currently has like 3 Allen wrenches in her bed.

8 Likes

18 Likes

20 Likes

You should keep it, because you’ll need it again, and you don’t know where the dang things are. (I think I may be able to fix my crappy faucet handle if I can only find an Allen wrench.)

2 Likes

11 Likes

20 Likes

This is my new favorite poem!

3 Likes

20 Likes

19 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes

Um, actually… hehe.
Are they saying that a mermaid is the product of a human mating with a fish so that the human leg gene might still be there recessively? And same wife human/horse mating crating a centaur? Cuz by my math, a mermaid form a long long line of mermaids mating with a centaur from a long long lines of centaurs has very low probability of each having recessive human legs in there.
Or so they think “normal humans” have two human torsos/heads and no legs?

9 Likes

12 Likes