Funny Thing You Saw Today

Because he loves John and knows it means John will leave :face_holding_back_tears:

13 Likes

28 Likes

That latte just about killed me.

5 Likes

I have very neatly made that precise mistake. I felt deeply for that human.

3 Likes

You are both clearly kinder people than me :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

18 Likes

OMG I know Robert!! (Not well. But we were in some similar circles, and I sang in a choir with him lol)

9 Likes

That’s hilarious! (Also, that’s Beethoven’s Pathétique first movement)

3 Likes

Yuuuup I’ve taught that piece enough to undergraduates I could tell right away :rofl:

(be glad you can’t hear me singing it right now. Boyfriend is not thrilled lol)

5 Likes

The chord identification reminds me of my Praxis test for middle school mathematics certification.
The final question was about graphing a circle or something like that and then said “label everything”.
I finished the entire test in about 20 minutes and you were not allowed to leave early, I had so much extra time left, so I labeled EVERYTHING I could possibly think of on that graph. The grader probably cracked up at the absurdity of it.

I received distinction on the test though.

13 Likes

17 Likes

24 Likes

19 Likes

There’s a calendar of giant cats on Portland infrastructure, courtesy of the Army Corp of Engineers. All twelve months of pictures are included at the link.

17 Likes

Okay people can be negative about Portland but this? This sort of stuff is part of why I adore it here :joy:

7 Likes

Oh, that Cheez-its thing is major “LEGO Bricks” vibes!

5 Likes

The cheese it one slayed me

1 Like

Saw this on my walk this morning. Not actually funny, but maybe the most passive aggressive sign I’ve ever seen.

23 Likes

lol I would be DYING to know the backstory there

11 Likes

14 Likes