Funny Thing You Saw Today

I don’t get this?

Wrong number, but sometimes Satan needs some self care too. Some /r/hellsome memes material.

3 Likes

Click it for the full comic :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oops, yes, Oro is correct! I’m almost constantly on this forum on mobile, I can see the entire thing so I didn’t realize it wasn’t showing the whole strip.

2 Likes

Oh!’ Thank you haha.

2 Likes

I’m also on mobile but it only displayed the first panel. Turns out it’s funnier if you actually see the whole strip :rofl:

6 Likes

Ok, so I didn’t technically see this but H is getting Bobbin ready for a bath and walks over to me completely normal and genuinely and says “Hey…depending on your definition of soup, is the ocean just a big thing of soup?” And then walks away. I feel like it was an IRL shower thought happening in real time. So random and made me laugh really hard. :rofl:

11 Likes

Hmm… :thinking:

9 Likes

I would LOVELOVELOVE this. Literally the only thing I don’t like about where/how I live right now.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Same. Especially because the dog park is always filled with big dogs and it gets hard to play with B since we always have to leave.

2 Likes

Well and I’d love to be able to sunbathe somewhere private too now and again.

4 Likes

That is horrifying :joy:

4 Likes

I could definitely use some brain bleach after that. But also I’ve just started learning to crochet and couldn’t stop looking at it to see if I could tell how it was constructed.

5 Likes

Thanks for that crocheted thing, now I can never just casually scroll back through this thread because I’ll have to brace for THAT

4 Likes

For real, why isn’t the backyard rental a thing? I would do it for BBQ parties in the summer. Someone should do this!

3 Likes

Thought the gardening peeps would like this… Found on Twitter on a thread of fights married couples have over and over:

15 Likes

:rofl::rofl: this reminds me of how H wrote into our actual marriage vows that he promises never to ever touch my fabric shears for any reason without my consent

17 Likes

Somewhat dark humor

13 Likes

I saw that on FB and then someone posted a picture of Elizabeth Warren in the comments.

7 Likes