Forum Maintenance

The desktop concerns me the most and will give us the best diagnostics. If possible to tell me what OS X you’re running and what version of safari on the desktop that will give us the best chance of figuring out the issue

Feel free to be happy. That iPad mini is now a baby monitor for the dogs and nothing else except when I need to use the scanner app on it (or test OMD). I guess old tech lives again around here since there’s also the Kindle-d iPad (and an actual Kindle Touch).

1 Like

Safari V 12.1.2
MacOS Sierra V 10.12.6

Oh… interesting, this does appear to be an old-tech related issue. OS X Sierra has been end-of-lifed for 2 years now and your Safari version hasn’t been updated since July 2019. It doesn’t even know a pandemic is happening :joy:

I’m wondering if there’s workarounds we can do for older operating systems. Obviously, jumping around is un-usable and i want to figure out a way we can make this work. There’s a limit to our backwards compatibility though.

2 Likes

Spouse handles all the tech, I can ask him re: updates (it’s possible the Mac is old enough that updates are not an option). I use it the least of all the options I have since His Lordship (the dog) HATES when I sit at a desktop computer. Weirdo.

1 Like

Getting jumpiness on my iPad since yesterday. It was ok for about 5 minutes tonight and now it is jumping up like crazy.

Just upgraded the forums this morning, we are now on the latest version 2.9.0.beta7. Hopefully this fixes some of the issues people have been having!

5 Likes