Can we talk bras?

Sorry, I deleted after realizing the original request might be spam.

But editing to add it back in case it’s actually helpful to anyone.

For me, Uniqlo Uniqlo bikini cut were very stretchy and Sat comfortably under the bump to the end. That’s still the majority of my rotation.

Kyte underwear is nice too. Pricey but the fabric is so luxurious. I’ve only worn them postpartum and through 15 weeks with pregnancy #2, but there’s quite a bit of room and I’ll be able to wear them for years after.

Oh yeah, period underwear is handy for that super sexy 3rd tri incontinence. Mine are from Ruby Love (black owned) and Thinx.

3 Likes

Hey it’s still good advice. I’d keep it up.

3 Likes

these are my favorite bras: Wireless Lift Bra | The Evelyn Bra

i have giant, middle of the alphabet breasts, and most of the “revolutionary new technology” bras do not come in my size.

these are expensive but worth it to me to have enough support that my ribs dont hurt while also not having to wear wires. they seem to be holding up well through lots of washes and wears, and they sometimes do go on sale.

5 Likes

The walmart bras you recommended are EXACTLY what I wear. Mine have holes in them after about a decade. And now I have the issue of having too wide of a band to fit well because the top gaps.