Bra Sizing

I’m not a 36B, I’m a 34DD! I bought two bras at the shop today and wore one out of the store. It feels good and my boobs are definitely more “forward facing” instead of being flattened across my chest, so it looks better, too!

All the different brands fit differently so I was really glad to pay full price for the personalized service :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Congrats on new happy boobs!

1 Like

The bra feels so nice!! I’m going to return the other one that I got where the straps are way too thick but I only need one that’s a winner. Looking online to buy more.

By the way, the bra fitter said that every time you put on your bra you should learn forward and shimmy very vigorously. It’ll let all the side boob etc settle into the bra and everything will be in the right place!

8 Likes

You know what’s amazing? When I lean forward, my bra cups no longer fall off my boobs. They somehow remain molded to me no matter what position I’m in! Who knew this was possible?! :hushed:

11 Likes

This is a ringing endorsement for me to get fitted, right here.
I hate it when my boob pops out due to leaning over. (To be fair, I’m currently wearing very structureless bralettes mostly.)

4 Likes