Best Bra-Like Devices for D Cups or Larger

I hate bras, specifically the band under the breasts, which I have never found comfortable. Does anyone have a recommendation? I am wondering if there is some kind of compression vest. It has to be comfortable, though.

1 Like

No real help but paying attention.

What about the band is particularly uncomfortable? Movement, tightness, breasts being held up/down, etc?

If the band isn’t so tight as to be uncomfortable, then it’s slipping out of place. And rigid underwires are just torture.

1 Like

I’m just seeing this now, so maybe it’s too late, but I really like my chantelle wireless bra that I got on sale at Nordstrom. Doesn’t feel like a bra but does support my 32DDD well enough for my daily activities. https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/chantelle-lingerie-absolute-invisible-smooth-wireless-contour-bra/5199945/full?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FAll%20Results&color=black I get that this is a bra and you asked for bra-like things, but it’s been the best I’ve ever had. And if not, maybe by reviving the thread more people will respond?

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like