Are You a Human? You Should Watch K-Dramas With Me

Best K-Drama I have watched so far.
Historical dramas are my favorite
The show is in English, Korean and Japanese.

It follows multiple characters and they are all fully developed and have great character arcs. It’s also one of those stories where there is a gray area between who is in the right and who is in the wrong.

The first episode is difficult to follow because it is a lot of flashbacks, involves a lot of characters and jumps around in time. It’s definitely not a light drama. In Rookie Historian you never worry to much that there will be character deaths. This show is not like that but so so good.

1 Like

I KNOW! They are just living their best life.

1 Like

I’m finishing up Tunnel and The Good Detective, but afterwards I’ll give it a shot!!

1 Like

Are these shows on Netflix? I feel like k-drama is something I’ve heard enough about to know I might like it. At least, the romances and slice of life style ones, none of the other categories are of interest.

2 Likes

Yes, these are on Netflix!

1 Like

omg lust over this adorable coat with me

@Oro ISNT IS CUTE

4 Likes

another shot of this gorgeous attire i will never own

5 Likes

IT IS SUPER CUTE

1 Like

i just wanna live in a world where i have a luxurious overcoat closet and that is 100% ok

3 Likes

I like how structured the shoulders are. I think I see shoulder pads. :))

1 Like

Hard same. I’m kind of obsessed with clothes. Nice overcoats are beautiful

1 Like

As the owner of a couple very large and fabulous vintage coats, I 100% support you in this goal.

2 Likes

I am still working through Tunnel and it’s SO GOOD. Write up later. And I’m sorry @Savannah but I was tempted away from Mr Sunshine by Sweet Home, the new amazing zombie-like k series.

In happy Korean bliss!

2 Likes

I started Start-up the other night. The first episode was so long, like a self contained movie long. Lots and lots of set up. Kinda exhausted me, I’m going to try watching more sometime this week.

1 Like

Oh! I think @anomalily was looking for an entrepreneur show.

I saw the previews of it but … I dunno I get the heebie jeebies from start up culture.

1 Like

Trying to branch out of historical fiction. Also, I’m hoping it will help with business vocabulary.

1 Like

Oh! Have you seen The King yet? It’s the drama that finally got my mom into K drama LOL. It’s a good mix of historical meets modern.

1 Like

I have not! Kim Eun-sook is the screenwriter and she wrote Mr. Sunshine so i’ll need to check it out.

1 Like

Has anyone on thread been to Korea? I am so curious as to what the average korean house looks like. In between romantic comedies and horrors, I’m not really seeing realistic korea :joy:

1 Like

Award for stupidest k drama title goes to…

Fut…malls?

2 Likes