5 Likes

6 Likes

:exploding_head: TIL

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Edit: sorry for the weird formatting. It’s all one post

3 Likes

Just skimmed this and I’m vaguely familiar with the author and think it’s a good place to start.

In my personal life I’ve actually often encountered pushback because my mask is supremely confident and easygoing. Like a trust fund Vail ski bro in the body of a sad ex evangelical rust belt girl? Lol

7 Likes

5 Likes

I thought this was adorable and wanted to share in case anyone can use it or pass it on

6 Likes

Stop assuming gender on the phone :purple_heart:. I really wish sir/ma’am was removed from all customer service interactions, both for binary trans people like me with voices that are coded opposite our gender, and for all my lovely non-binary peeps. Phone conversations are one of the only places I still get misgendered, and it sucks, because I rarely want to spend the spoons on correcting someone I’ll probably never speak to again.

7 Likes

And some cis people have unusual voices. This is an everyone wins situation.

2 Likes

True too! I forgot to mention that

1 Like

Saw these on separate posts this morning but I thought they work really well as a pair

5 Likes

7 Likes

I would really, really like to live in a country where I don’t have to fear my existence being erased. My rage as this rapid progression of murderous bigotry being put into law is incalculable. And it’s coming for all oppressed intersectional identities if we don’t stop it NOW.

1 Like

Nothing red state legislatures do surprises me anymore but that’s really, really creepy to extend restriction to identity based healthcare to 25. By that logic we could just start setting age boundaries on childbirth or organ transplants.

4 Likes

And it won’t stop at 25, that’s the thing. There are numerous assholes on record wanting to ban trans people’s very existence.

3 Likes

I thought this trans goblin art was super cute.

3 Likes