Affordable Makeup and Femmey Stuff

Is it something like this?

Stye

no, it’s not really cause for health concern, the bump is just raised skin, it doesn’t have a pustule

if it is the concealer causing the skin bumps, it might be a reaction to the tocopherol in it (no details in the ingredients list beyond that)… but I’ve had a big hives reaction to tocopherol that was made from wheat germ oil before…
but if that wouldn’t be an issue for someone, seriously the concealer is awesome

2 Likes

Has anyone bought bras from Savage x fenty?

1 Like

Anyone know why my CeraVe moisturizer has been stinging? It doesn’t when I use it in the morning, but it does after I wash my face at night and put it on. But I use the gentlest cleanser, so I just don’t get it. I thought CeraVe was known for being all gentle and stuff. There’s no fragrance. Niacinamide is supposed be soothing, hyaluronic acid is supposed to be moisturizing, do ceramides cause burning in some people?

2 Likes

I have a $25 gift card for a fancy makeup brand.

Do I use it on:

• powder (I’m pretty much out of the tiny sample I’ve been using for the past several years)
  • fun lipstick
  • mascara (mine is…probably not safe for eyes anymore)

Which is better to get from a drugstore brand vs high end? Is mascara the same anywhere? Is powder the same?

help!

1 Like

Ingredients matter more than names!

I’d do mascara though

1 Like

High end mascara isn’t worth it at all and most gurus will agree. But yeah you should probably replace it. I use $5 mascara and get complimented on it constantly. It might depend. I have naturally curled lashes so it doesn’t have to work that hard. I would try powder because I think it’s worth spending more money on to get a really nice texture and scent because it’s so noticeable if it’s off in any way

1 Like

This is good to know! I know I need to replace it, for sure. I actually mostly use it just to turn my eyelashes black again after I get eyeshadow on them :joy:

1 Like

Try Essence brand!

1 Like