2 Likes

i adore you

1 Like

christmas at the plaza.
came out in 2019. it’s on youtube.
THIS IS LITERALLY ALL I KNOW.

LET’S GO BABYYYYYY.

Oro watches Xmas at the Plaza Part 1

Did you know this is a movie set in new york?
DID YOU KNOW?
BECAUSE THE ESTABLISHING SHOTS REALLY WANT YOU TO KNOW, OKAY.

Our main character appears to be THIS LADY!
Very pretty! She strides into titular THE PLAZA and immediately is besest by a child’s spilled hot cocoa down her coat. A doorman assists, and she tells him she will soon be working here!

As of yet unnamed main character: “I’m doing reserach for the Plaza about–”
Unnamed elder bellman: “Christmas!!”
As of yet unnamed main character: “Oh you’ve heard?”
Unnamed elder bellman: “Oh yes, yes, we’ve been talking about it for weeks. We’re all very excited about that.”

Me: :eyes:

OH WE HAVE NAMES

As of yet unnamed main character: JESSICA COOPER
Unnamed elder bellman: REGINALD BROOKWATER.

Is he actually a ghost?
I’d be down for that.

There’s already a Statement of Import: “Nothing UNIMPORTANT ever happens at The Plaza.”

This is meant to be heartwarming.
It feels OMINOUS.

Enter: DENIS (via cellphone).
Denis and Jennifer are dating and are planning to fly out on Christmas Eve to meet his parents.
“This is so exciting, I can’t wait to meet your parents. I just hope they’re not disappointed.”
Dennis: Why would they be disappointed???
Jennifer: because their son is dating someone who is using their PhD to study christmas trees.

GIRL GET SOME CONFIDENCE.

While on the phone she runs into a ladder and almost kills a man who is using APPALING ladder safety.

BUT THEY SHARE !!A LOOK!!

enter ANOTHER MAIN CHARACTER wow they’re just spinnin 'em out

Ms. Amanda Clark.
JENNIFER gets to call her Amanda.
Head conscierge “kenny” gets A LOOK until he calls her Ms. Clark.

WILL HEr ICE HEART MELTING BE THE STORY OF CHRISTMAS MOVIE B PLOT???

Jennifer, working as an archival historian is looking for a point of view for the history of xmas at The Plaza.
Ms. Amanda Clark wants a big installation she can throw a party around.

Jennifer: I’m not really a story person. I deal in facts.
Mrs. Clark: … facts.

They trundle down to the records room. Jennfier is AGHAST at the number of boxes. Ms. Clark does not know which files are xmas related and which are not.

Honestly???
This does not seem wild to me.
I’ve seen some box rooms. For a 100 year old hotel, this is very well organized. :eyes: SORRY JENNIFER, BUT I BET U’VE SEEN WAY WORSE IF YOU HAVE A PHD IN ARCHIVAL HISTORY.
They’re not categorized.
Ms. Clark: “Well no. That’s why YOU"RE here.”

LOL
happy xmas, Jennfier.

9 Likes

OMG yes give me a room alone and a bunch of disorganized files for Christmas :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and hotel breakfasts for free plz. I will swap.

4 Likes

Oro watches Xmas at the Plaza Part 2

Turns out Jessica won’t have to do all this document sorting and opening night display managing on her own. She’ll be working with the hotel’s DEDICATED CHRISTMAS DECORATOR.

that’s right.

the shitty ladder safety guy: Nick Pirelli

They are “at odds” because she was out to lunch when she tried to murder him with his own poor ladder safety. But it’s pretty painfully contrived and they don’t have a lot of on screen chemistry yet. So far she’s doing a lot of the heavy acting work and he’s just … there.

They begin working together to sort through the boxes of random shit looking for references to christmas events in the hotel’s past.

Their GOAL?

“To create a historic installation celebrating the legacy of Christmas at the Plaza.”

I keep getting distracted by how genuinely pretty she is.

Jessica: “I think if people respect the past, it helps them understand the present.”
Nick: “You know what they say about people who hang on to the past? They’re afraid of the future.”

Nick, you just met this woman.
I am not impressed.

This is probably meant to be the relationship of the movie and I’m side eyeing it real hard.

“In archaelogy, we call this an artifact,” she says, referring to the piece of newspaper he just accidentally ripped in half that was sticking out of a document box.
“In new york, we call this a newspaper.”

Yeah he’s a keeper…
(/s)

NOW we cut to THIS HOUSE. Which is… supposed to be in the city still???
i have…
uh.
questions.

Jessica is bringing in an xmas tree with her friend who asks if nick is single. And then says, “speaking of bad relationships, how’s dennis.”

DRAMAAAAA

Only the drama is that they’ve been dating for almost two years and “that finger is still bare.”

is two years some like, horribly long time to date before engagement??? She hasn’t even met his parents yet, she’s meeting them this season. what the heck, movie.

Cass, the friend, insists that jessica is afraid of commitment.

also, worse than any of that.
we’re supposed to believe this is a real xmas tree

this is not a real tree.

Cass sows seeds of malcontent, indicating that maybe Dennis didn’t buy the plane tickets, maybe his PARENTS did, and if so, it means he doesn’t actually want commitment, his parents do…

these are some big leaps that this movie is not good enough to ask for lol

Dennis: Is that hot cider?
Jennifer: It was. 20 minutes ago.

dennis is late to drinks. we’re meant to infer a LOT from that. aparently.

okay update dennis seems like a bit of a shitty pancake of a man.
Cass, you’re right.

UPDATE AGAIN.
THIS LOOK.
IS EVERYTHING.

Put a ring on it.
THIS LOOK.
GOLD.

also you can’t tell me this is unorganized.
those boxes have LABELS.
i have seen so so so many worse things.

SEE.
LITERALLY WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR

bUT old man reginold is here to help. he pops in like an elf and offers jessica a folded photo from his wallet, a picture taken in 1968.

okay so help me.
does this not look SO PHOTOSHOPPED???

Jessica is considering quitting, feeling overwhelmed.
Reginald: Opportunities like this don’t come along every day! No one regrest the ones they take, just the ones they don’t.

REGGIE NO.

On her way out, Nick gives her an ornament off the tree he’s decorating.

weird but ok.

We watch her tuck it into her purse like it isn’t somehow checkov’s gun

HOW IS IT CHECKOV’S GUN
WHY ARE WE CINAMATICALLY TREATING THIS VERY BASIC LOOKING DECORATION LIKE IT’S CHECKOV’S GUN
I AM SO CONFUSED

7 Likes

The protagonist is Gemma from Agents of SHIELD. I love her and can’t watch this show because it might make me love her yes.

6 Likes

Oro watches Xmas at the Plaza Part 3

delayed because i had to go get more eggnog and tell all this to Partner with relish

Jennfier gets AN IDEA while waiting for Ms. Clark so she can resign. The Plaza has had a xmas tree every year since 1907, and every year they’ve had a different specially made christmas topper for it.

SOUNDS LIKE AN EXHIBIT TO ME.
and probably also to Jennifer.

OKAY I’M NOT GOING TO LIE, THE OVERLAP BETWEEN MY EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND JENNIFERS IS NOT SMALL.
ANTHROPOLOGY, ARCHAEOLOGY, AND MUSEUM STUDIES.

“Tell her I found our Christamas Story,” Jennifer says, staring at the topper, and the MUSIC SWELLS.

God shes got an amazing Anne Hathaway smile.

If Kenny the Consierge doesn’t get a sainthood by the end of the movie i’m burning down new york.

Montage of Jennifer getting set up in the records room!
Please enjoy this GENERIC LAPTOP.

I do like that the microfiche has its own lil desk.

ANOTHER CHARACTER APPEARS.
Allicia.
Nick’s ex??

She wants to see the Plaza since he’s in charge of decorating.
who could say no to this face.
that he literally cannot see.
because this is a phone call.

In all honesty she seems nice, but he shuts it down and clearly doesn’t want a holiday hookup. At least not with her.

:wink:

With Jennfier, though…

“It’s signed by the artist, making it a priceless piece of socio-historic memorabilia!”

Okay I was genuily not expecting to stumble upon a MUSEUM STUDIES NERD xmas movie.

I’m way more charmed than i have any right to be, and it’s only my own educational past coming to bear.

Nick is not excited.
Jennifer is INSULTED that he’s not excited, saying that this is “an exciting find!”

Okay bud let’s not go THAT far…

THey have banter that’s supposed to be sexy or something and she enlists his help in digging more ornaments out of boxes.

(they do not actually have on screen chemistry at all and I think both of Jennifer’s romance options suck)

BUT DON’T WORRY.
she’s not an archivest because she likes it or anything.
it’s because she has childhood trauma. The past is comforting and unchanging. The future is scary.

INSERT MY BIGGEST EYEROLL HERE.

but whatever their hands almost touched and clealry that’s what i’m supposed to care about

Jennifer catches up with her friend Cass who needles her about working alone with Nick. Whlie they wait at a hot dog stand in the park. Because this is New York.
And definitely not Toronto or wherever it was actually filmed.
NEW YORK OKAY.
HOT DOGS.

MOTHERFUCKIN CHECKOV’S GUN GHRISTMAS ORNAMENT
ALREADY DELPLOYED???

we’re meant to infer she’s thinking of Nick.
I guess.

NO . BAD. JENNFIER NO BAD.
GETS OUT SPRAY BOTTLE
DO NOT SET LIQUIDS DOWN ON THE SAME SURFACE AS YOUR ARCHIVE DOCUMENTS.

Also don’t worry she’s fully clothed in a turlte neck under that fuzzy bathrobe.
in fact.
have we ever seen her out of a turtle neck or other high neck outfit???
WE MIGHT NOT HAVE
DOES SHE HAVE A NECK??
THE TRUE XMAS MYSTERY.

Dennis rocks up and Jennifer forgot that she was going with him to his faculty christmas party. So she might have poo pooed his being 20 minutes late for drinks, but girl just opened the door to a man in an opera scarf ready to rock to the party wearing a bathrobe so i think you’re more than even babe

girl does not look stoked to party.

LOL UPDATE
it was that something was missing
i thought it was a nice necklace statement piece.
nope.
it was CHECKOV’S CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT AS A BROOCH.

OF COURSE.
HOW COULD I NOT REALIZE.

Dennis does not refer to her as girlfried or partner. Just as. “This is my… uh… Jennifer Cooper.”
SMOOTH BUDDY. I can see why friend cass thinks your a bit of a shit potato.
it’s because you’re a bit of a shit potato.
:poop: :potato:
Meanwhile the faculty all laugh at her career and nick asks why she had to “bring up that whole christmas decoration… thing.”
So she should clearly say fuck all of them and hook up with the guy who also laughs at her career, nick. right? that is what the movie wants, clealry.
ALL THESE GUYS SUCK.
don’t worry tho CHECKOV’S CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT gets safely tucked back into her purse.

Instead of going home, she goes to the Plaza. because of course she does.
Also apparently Nick doesn’t work for the plaza, he’s a contractor who got the gig.
SO i’m even MORE confused why he’d be helping her with her research project??? If he’s not a plaza employee.
Nick offers to grab dinner with her, but she’s like I HAVE BOYFRIEND and he correctly states, 'you gotta eat."
So they get dinner. We get the Nick backstory-- he loves christmas and decorating and inherited the business from his dad.
At least Nick actually thinks she’s smart. So there’s that.
Blah blah he actually listens to a word she’s said and she’s got stars in her eyes after dating Dennis for two years.

Jennifer presents her proposal to Ms. Clark! It’s a hit! Xmas tree topers by the decades to highlight a trip through time. Only there’s one missing! 1969 she can’t find the topper.
Ms. Clark is NOT INTO IT. “We can’t have a gap. It makes us appear incompetent.”
Jennifer is like :person_shrugging: ??? I don’t even work here. Only what she actually says is, “I’m not sure what I can do about that.”
Ms. Clark: “This is your problem Jessica. You need to fix it.”

WAIT IS HER NAME JESSICA/??
NOT JENNIFER?
AW FUCK.

6 Likes

Oro watches Xmas at the Plaza Part 4

“two hot chcolates please”
Friend Cass: “Make mine a double.”

YOU KNOW I HAVE QUESTIONS??? BUT GOOD FOR YOU GIRL.

Meanwhile Dennis has an IMPOrtANT QUEsttiONNN for Jessica/Jennifer, but he doesn’t want to ask it over the phone.

Jessica/Jennifer, bless, appears to think she’s gonna get proposed to by this guy who doesn’t respect or seem to like her.

Clearly we, the audience, know that Dennis is actually gonna be like, “will you edit my paper for me,” or some bullshit instead. I AM PREPARED TO BE ANNOYED ON JESSICA/JENNIFER’S BEHAFL.

MEANWHILE Jennifer/Jessica finds a receipt for the missing tree topper from 1969 and GENUINELY THINKS that the place that made it might STILL HAVE IT and not have delivered it?
Babe.
BABE.
Bless u babe.
No.

Shockingly the number was out of service.
Nick and her go on an ADVENTURE to the old address to solve the mystery.

They take a selfie in front of an xmas train display on her phone and this DEFINITELY WON’T BE A JELOUS BOYFRIEND MATERIAL MOMENT IN THE FUTURE NOOOO DEFINITELY NOT

Through christmas magic they find the nephew of the guy who made the christmas topopers back in 1969. He never finished the topper that year for MYSTERIOUS REASONS that i’m sure will not become plot evident.

Anyone else recongize reginald?
:wink:

I’M SURE IT’S NOT PLOT RELEVANT THO I’M SURE I’M JUST BEING SIILY AND IT’S A DIFFERENTLY BADLY PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURE FROM THE LATE 1960S.

“Uncle reggie works at the Plaza.”

Okay that was a short mystery.

“That was a long time ago and I left that life behind me,” says Reggie, who is not at all traumatized and did not at all quit art due to a clear loss.
Jessica/Jennifer still pushes and asks and begs because despite prior evidence she has no EQ. “I understand that, but I really need it to complete the archive.”

Nick has a solutiuon.
“Why don’t we drown your sorrows in a big plate of linguini clams.”

I will say he’s got a point.

But Dennis time is up instead.

“How was your day–” (cuts her off) “that’s great, okay, so listen (…) Jessica I trust you more than anyone I know, so I would like to ask you… if you would work with me on my research project next year.”

Champagne is poured.
She looks shellshocked.
I’m cackling.
BECAUSE I FUCKIN CALLED IT. HE WANTS HER TO EDIT.

“I todl you, I got the grant, so you could give up that christmas project and we could work together instead!”
"So you asked me here… to write a paper with you?
“Yeah. What did you think I was going to ask?”
Jessica (not Jennifer at all aparently): “Something I thought I didn’t want.”

You know, movie, that was surprisingly nuanced.

Not Dennis. That man is as nuanced as a slice of craft singles.

Jessica rocks up to the Plaza and asks Nick if the linguini offer still stands. He takes her to his house, which ALSO is a house in the magical new york world where houses like this are a quick drive from downtown i don’t even know what the hell askdjfa

AHAHAH what this is unhinged.
no he takes her to his CHILDHOOD HOME
where his entire family is home wrapping presents for CHARITY.

un.hinged.
he gives her a christmas sweater to wear so she matches.

“So how do you and my Nicky know each other?”
Jessica explains that they’ve been working together at the Plaza.
Mom: “HmmmmHmmmmmm only work???”

“Well you must be a pretty special friend, my son hasn’t brought anyone home for christmas in YEARSSS”

kill me now.
they bond over terrible xmas kareoke.

i’m scarred for life.

I do think tho that if the stars had aligned just a lil differently, she chould have had a julia robberts take off.

she’s fuckin gorgeous

They do a lil slow dance on the empty dance floor, and Jessica pulls apart and pumps the brakes.

because she’s still , as of now, flying to meet dennis’s parents on xmas eve.
cause that’ll be a LOAD oF FUN i bet.

Meanwhile, christmas old man elf Reggie pops back to his old toy shop and gets to work in secret, presumably digging up or making a new version of the 1969 xmas tree topper he did not finish back in the day.

FOR YOUNG LOVE’s sake.
OR SOMETHING.

don’t worry about logic or ask qyestions, but his TOOL BOX FROM 1969 IS STILL IN THE WORKSHOP.

just a “little bit of unfinished business.”

Meanwhile, Jessica is doing a great job at an adult conversation.
“The thing is, i’m in a relationship. And I can’t let my feelings for you get in the way.”
Good job girl. It sucks, but that’s the mature thing to do.
OR DROP DENNIS.
AND ALSO SKIP NICK.
BE FREEEEEEE.

Nick is helping by being a buttface.
“I promised myself i wouldn’t be a sore loser and i guess that’s a little easier said than done.” re: jessica pumping the brakes

Jessica ALSO has an adult conversation with Dennis.

“Who bought the plane tickets?”

“My parents. It was only fair it was their idea.”

So friend Cass is vindicated-- Dennis is only bringing her home because his parents insisted.

“Dennis. You’re a very nice guy. You’re smart, and I know you mean well… but I need more than that.”

GET IT JESSICA WOO!

the face of “does not get it”

Dennis: What… kind of “more”"
Dennis: “wait… are you breaking up with me???”

Jessica: I’m not sure there was anything to break up.

DAMN.
MIC DROP.

Don’t worry tho. He said marry christmas to her as she walked away and left him alone on a park bench holding two coffees.

7 Likes

Oro watches Xmas at the Plaza Part 5

Well Dennis is out of the picture, but A MYSTERIOUS OBJECT is about to enter the picture… Guess what was left with no return name for Jessica with Concierge Kennie at the Plazza?

COULD IT BE.
A MISSING 1969 tree topper???

yes.
yes it is.
reggie finished gluing the rindstones to it and everything.

“it was 1969. her name was marie and I was going to marry her. I was making the tree topper that year in her honor, and I was going to propose to her that christmas eve. but her parents didn’t approve of me, so they made us stop seeing each other. every time i looked at that thing it reminded me of her, so i tried to forget about it like it never existed at all.”

oh reg.

Why now is he back at it, to finish the set?

BECAUSE HE’S A CREEPER. HE LIKES HOW JESSICA AND NICK LOOK TOGETHER.
that’s why.

“maybe one shouldn’t give up on love.”

Jessica: “How can nick and i be in love, we just met.”
Regginald: “Well but you met him at this hotel. and you know what we say around here…”

the elevator doors closee…

CHECKOV’S CATCH PHRASE REAPPEARSL IKE A FUCKIN HAUNTED DOLL.

but there wasn’t drama for a hot second so let’s add some more drama.

ENTER ALLICIA, Nick’s ex.
She appears, just… IDLY rubbing at her left ring finger. FOR NO DRAMATIC REASON AT ALL I’M SURE. her EMPTY left ring finger.

we learned from nick and nick’s mom that allicia didn’t think n ick had a very good financial future in his xmas decorating business. but now that he’s got THIS gig under his belt…
girl is… re-interested.

but even though nick is like UH NO she leans in and goes for a kiss JUST IN TIME FOR jessica to walk in and misunderstand the situation.
Nick rebuffs allicia, but jessica has already bounced.

Here’s a wrong prediction i had tho.

the selfie in front of the toy shop was NOT to have a jealous boyfriend moment. it was to pull at jessica’s heartstrings as she goes through her pictures of christmas tree toppers at home and finds this, the only NON CHRISTMAS TREE TOPPER PHOTO she apparently has.

she is sad.

the next day it’s the OPENING of the exhibit.
jessica gives a speech which seems weird but hey what do i know.

guess who shows up.
yeah i know you’re alls urprised.

“I don’t think it’s the decorations that make christmas memories… it’s the decorATING.”

This is a genuinely cute moment tho.
Reggie grabs her by the hands and thanks her for “giving me back my art.”

And “great speech, kiddo.”

OKAY THAT GOT MY HEART STRINGS.

annnnnd that was enough.
now reggie finds MARIE the girl he wanted to marry in 1969 and for whom he originally designed the christmas tree topper.
okay this is… too much.
we didn’t need t his bow on this. like. we didn’t. it’s okay for things to not work out and to be sad about that and for that to make lessons taught to newer generations.
we don’t have to have …
ug.
whatever.
it’s a fuckin xmas movie i should not be surprised.

Nick and Jessica have a confused and confusing conversation at the hotel bar, in which no one is clear about things at all. they end up deciding to give their situation some breathing room and take a step back. neither of them seem happy.

Ms. Amanda Clark offers Jessica a permanent historian position which SOUNDS LIKE FUCKIN HELL. Jessica thanks her but says she’s going to put her degrees to use in other ways. She’s taking a teaching position.

Kennie the Consierge gets a hug. It’s not a sainthood like he deserrves but it’s a hug. i’ll take it.

(paused here for more nog and to charge my computer which was at an alarming 2% battering yeah i said it 2% READ IT AND WEEP)

Jessica sees a shitty decorated tree and the music creshendos.

Jessica is packing to go on a holiday skii trip with Friend Cass in lieu of Florida with ex Dennis’s family, and she upons the CHECKOV’S CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SLASH HOLIDAY BROOCH and holds it gently in her hands like it’s a baby bird.

Friend Cass: “any word from nick?”
Jessica: “no. nothing. I guess stepping back a bit meant saying goodbye.”

DIDN’T THIS ALL GO DOWN LIKE THIS WEEK? GIVE IT A MINUTE DUDE.

Cass: The outside decorations look great!
Jessica: I didn’t decorate the outside.

oh great that’s a TOTALLY NORMAL ROMANTIC OVERATURE, NICK, TO 100% DECORATE THE OUTSIDE AND YARD OF A POTENTIAL GIRLFRIEND.

Friend cass: “If you didn’t do this… then who did??”

IDK MAYBE THE GUY WITH THE CHRISTMAS DECORATING BUSINESS WHO WNATS TO BONE YOU

here’s a great opening line:

“tell me, how did you get all those lights on my house without me knowing about it.”

NO FOR REAL THAT WAS THE LINE.

“Show me again where your grandparents danced,” is better.

It was fine.
that’s my verdict.
it was fine.

12 Likes

Thank you for your service.

3 Likes

I live to serve.
And pet cats.
And many other things.
But also serve you in xmas liveblogging. that too.

4 Likes

My helper

5 Likes

aka my summer job first year of university. “we need to put these boxes into storage, but first we need to have a spreadsheet of their contents so that if someone ever asks for stuff, we can just pull those boxes instead of all of them”

Which was more fun than the job in high school of “we have all these slides in filing cabinets, and we need to send some of them back to the original photographers. please go through the filing cabinets to find just the ones by photographers we don’t represent any more, and then send those back to them. no we haven’t communicated with some of those photographers in over a decade and don’t have current contact details and the Internet isn’t a thing yet, why do you ask”

ETA: the internet was a thing actually, but searching for old photographers through it wasn’t something I could figure out at that point

6 Likes

That was… A Movie. I still havent gotten through mine.

Seriously though Jess/Jenn just GO WITH CASS. Go on fun ski trip with her, dont come back to NY maybe.

5 Likes

Or date one of the million other eligible guys in NYC? Or take some time for yourself after being in a not-relationship for a couple year? There’s options, Jess/Jen!

6 Likes

Cass seems good. Or Kennie or Reggie or Alicia or boss lady.

1 Like

Movies I saw this year
1 romance one. Literally forget everything about it. No knights or princes. Yes hot air balloon. Maybe not a romance? Friends reconnect. Also marriage fixed which bromance books tell me is a romance gesture

Muppet Christmas carol
Free Netflix Christmas carol
Part of rudolph. The kids didn’t want tge end
The snowman and father christmas (Raymond Briggs) each a thousand times
Alpha blocks Christmas, number blocks Christmas, Bluey Christmas all blissfully short
Ms Rachel Christmas. Not short. Fine
With hyped up kiddo who wouldn’t sleep till almost midnight - storybots Christmas. Not short enough, not good enough

5 Likes

That was fun to read, thank you.

This year, I watched Family Switch, which was like Freaky Friday, but also somehow Christmas. It was ridiculous, but overall fun. I mean, you’re not exactly looking for realistic when you’re watching a Freaky Friday variation.

And I watched Best Christmas Ever with Heather Graham and Brandy. It was ok I guess, weirdly saccharine while also being fueled by envy and insecurity. I enjoyed seeing Brandy again. And that the women had the sciency, serious and successful careers and the men just had, I don’t know, jobs.

And then I watched the absolutely most terrible Christmas movie I’ve ever seen, which is saying a lot. Christmas Wedding Planner. It starts off typical bad Christmas romance movie but then it just devolves into such nonsense and has the worst ending ever that you’re yelling at the screen while trying not to throw up.

Hopefully, I can watch something better today to recover.

8 Likes

i’m currently watching my favorite holiday movie, “last holiday”. it is so funny and i love how queen latifah gets to be funny and sweet and gorgeous. her rom-com era was a classic one :heart:

4 Likes

There is no Christmas here, but leave the world behind is a new release. And it is not s fun explosions apocalypse movie. It is psychological terrorism apocalypse and more realistic human behaviour.

The ending is amazing though and totally wipes out the terror.

The use of music in this is brilliant.

2 Likes