Tiny Victories

3 intense nights a week isn’t the worst! And if it’s during the weekend, it’s not a school night for the teenagers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Swift is obviously a marketing genius! Her use of social media, the structure of this tour, all of it.

6 Likes

She has just always been really good at knowing what her fans will like. I think in the beginning it was because her fans were young, like her, and she did things that she would like such as creating a code in the lyrics of her liner notes to send a secret message, and it turned out so did her fans. But also she pays attention. When she was less famous, she interacted with fans online on MySpace and then tumblr and Twitter, and in-person, too. She used to do a ton of meet and greets and she’d stay until every last fan had their chance to meet her. Even now, she’s paying attention. She doesn’t post much on tik tok but she’s watching and liking posts. She knows what we’re talking about and excited about and what we want.

8 Likes

I don’t think most of her fans are teenagers anymore!

5 Likes

Yeah she’s been making music since she/most of her fans were teenagers but we’re in our 30s now :joy:

7 Likes

I borrowed my neighbors handheld shampooer and shampooed my stairs carpet and then had the great idea to do the upholstery on the front seats of my car. Just WOW. Where has this been all my life? 20 years of gross on those seats and it’s so much better. Also…watching the dirt+water get sucked up in the little hand held attachment has to be the most satisfying thing ever. I might do the car seats again tomorrow just because it’s so fun, and I’m sure there’s more dirt that can come out :joy:

15 Likes

What brand is the shampooer?

3 Likes

Yes i need details so i can do this in my house

3 Likes

It’s a Bissell little green machine I think? It’s amazing! I think they have a couple of different models, this one is pretty old but it works really well

8 Likes

No lie I watch car detailing videos for fun!!!

6 Likes

So do I! So satisfying! But somehow, I cannot transfer my love of watching someone else deep clean some thing into me cleaning something.

6 Likes

Proving that there is a niche market for everything :laughing:

4 Likes

I bought one of these, the pet version, thanks to acquiring both two more pets and new carpet. It is great!!!

3 Likes

Haha same.

1 Like

Same here!! Also the rug cleaning videos…so satisfying

2 Likes

YES that one guy from like…Russia? Ukraine? Somewhere in Eastern Europe.

1 Like

I thought it was weird that my kid is watching laundry videos but I guess this is the same genre :joy:

4 Likes

TC: we had to go to office for 5 hours

TV: thanks for your hard work, we are giving you half a day off by taking you out to lunch and to the movies with snacks. They rented out the theatre for us. We couldn’t get to see Air do to whatever from Paramount, but we saw the very implausible Fast X.

11 Likes

I’m implausibly jealous. I love the Fast & Furious series

4 Likes

My logic was prevailing- I don’t think 2 dodge chargers have the tow capability for a giant room size safe. And no one wears seatbelts lol.

6 Likes